commander comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commander comments

I noticed sometimes a commander says,GO SQUAD GO! Or Follow orders...How do you give these comments?

Re: commander comments

right-click the Squad while on the Commander Mode. There are 6 or so Comments u can give to the squad like "Supply drop ready on your request" and others

Comment

Yeah, it's rare for commanders to use those. The one you probably hear the most is "Artillery in your area!" I hate using that when I command, becuase I shouldn't have to tell players to look at their minimaps.
      A couple of the commands are only sent to squad leaders, AFAIK. For example, "Squad leaders, artillery is available," and things like that - usually reserved for the squad leaders that make no requests whatso ever.
      Commanding is fun, but if you are losing your team will start crying even though you only have 3 squads, one of which is in a jet, one doesn't follow your commands ("rebuke squad"), and the other has two players who follow orders but don't get anything done.

Comment

I treat my squads as I treat my pets. They do good, they get commended.

They do bad, they usually are denied UAV, Artillery, Supplies and vehicle drops are set out a bit further than they can run.

If they do really bad, they are rebuked. (Usually the game is lost by this point.)

Top squads that meet my standards in Command get everything I can serve to them on a silver plate at the expense of everyone else on the team. Why? They are the ones winning the battle in either Offense or Defense while everyone is laying around the spawn waiting on something for 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
          I treat my squads as I treat my pets. They do good, they get commended.

They do bad, they usually are denied UAV, Artillery, Supplies and vehicle drops are set out a bit further than they can run.

If they do really bad, they are rebuked. (Usually the game is lost by this point.)

Top squads that meet my standards in Command get everything I can serve to them on a silver plate at the expense of everyone else on the team. Why? They are the ones winning the battle in either Offense or Defense while everyone is laying around the spawn waiting on something for 10 minutes.
          You deny your pets UAV and Artillery? I will report you to PETA you bastid :laugh:

Comment

I wish squadleaders could say to the commander, "My grandmother could command better than you!"

Comment

I'd like to tell a sh!tty squad :

Move your asses maggots!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                I'd like to tell a sh!tty squad :

Move your asses maggots!!!!
                Maggots donĀ“t have asses .

Comment

Working...