A little help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help please

Hi fellas,I'm new to the site and have been really impressed with the level of knowledge here.I recently moved and lost my cable and am now stuck on dial-up so my bf2 days are over.I was playing some single player last night and was disappointed to find that i have no unlocks available to me.In the multiplayer I have them all unlocked as well as the sf kits but nothing is unlocked in the single player.Any ideas?I have tried several of the links on changing the files but they havent worked.Im not sure what version I have.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Re: A little help please

i dont think you can unlock them in single player, but i might be wrong. itwill take some editing of files though if it is possible so make sure you back the certain files up incase

Comment

im sure some file editing will get u unlocks in single playyer.

Comment

Alright but how do I figure out what version I have to know how to edit them?

Comment

Originally posted by ][-][emorrhage
          Hi fellas,I'm new to the site and have been really impressed with the level of knowledge here.I recently moved and lost my cable and am now stuck on dial-up so my bf2 days are over.I was playing some single player last night and was disappointed to find that i have no unlocks available to me.In the multiplayer I have them all unlocked as well as the sf kits but nothing is unlocked in the single player.Any ideas?I have tried several of the links on changing the files but they havent worked.Im not sure what version I have.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
          Look at this thread:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75834

It provides unlocks to single player and you can add 32 and 64 player bot maps. There are also version of 2 of the 3 Armored Fury maps that you can play with bots. I tried it out last week and it worked like a charm. Very fun. The bots are more predictable than real people are, but at least you won't get teamkilled for a jet.

Comment

Alright ill give it a try.Does anyone know how to tell what version you have installed?I need to patch to 1.3 but am unsure as to what version I have right now and on dial up I dont wanna download the full one.That would take days lol.Thanks fellas.Peace ][-][emo

Comment

I found http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...i=&p_topview=1, I hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
              X