Crack in my disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack in my disc

Right, i went to play BF2 and it wouldnt load at all. i took out the disc and had a look and i noticed a small crack on the cd.

Any ideas?!

Picture Showing!!!
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16907215060.jpg&s=f5

Cannon

Re: Crack in my disc

dose it still play?
    if dose i would tape the back of the disk or some thing along them lines and leve it if not workn would go get a new one or secondhand one

ive got the same problem with my old SWAT3 disk it still played but was crackd like tht so i just taped the back and still workin to this day

hope helpd a bit

Comment

no, doesnt play at all! it takes about 15 mins for it to read the disk. auto run doenst come up so i go into my comuter and try from there, the bf2 pic comes up but then says please insert disk!

You can see the crack in that link!

Comment

yes i cud . . .well belive i cud was in from the center ?

well i would got get a second hand one ,and reinstal it all

Comment

yea was from the centre, im trying this thing my mate said, which is a download where u dnt use the disk!

Comment

that disk is probably done for...

Comment

Originally posted by xploitation
              yea was from the centre, im trying this thing my mate said, which is a download where u dnt use the disk!
              yer give thts a try only problem u well have is if u have 2 reinstal it at eny time . well need to get a new **** 4 that

but a NO CD CRACK should work

Comment

No a mini image of the cs will work better. PB detects no cd cracks and bans

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. firezip
                  reali ?
                  well its true u lern some new evy day
                  well NEW DISK i think

Comment

Product Replacement:
                    If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send your product along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement product.

* The product is 90 days past the purchase date
                    * The product has been scratched, broken, or has been damaged in another fashion.

When sending us your product, be sure to include a check or money order for the amount shown in the replacement costs section made payable to Electronic Arts, as well as all of the information in the requested information section below.

Make all checks payable to: Electronic Arts
                    Documentation Request:
                    If the purchased product does not contain a manual in either a physical or electronic form, and you are within the 90 day warranty period, you can return the product to Electronic Arts for a replacement. When sending us your request, please be sure to include a photocopy of the sales receipt showing the date of purchase as well as all of the information in the requested information section below.

Documentation Replacement:
                    If the manual has been lost, or you wish to purchase a printed version of the manual, you can request that one be sent to you. When sending us your request, please be sure to include a check or money order for the amount listed in the replacement costs section made payable to Electronic Arts, as well as all of the information listed in the requested information section.

Make all checks payable to: Electronic Arts

Requested Information:

* Explanation of your situation
                    * First and Last Name
                    * Return Address
                    * E-mail Address
                    * Phone Number

Replacement Costs:

* PC-CD products: $13.00 USD
                    * Playstation 2, Xbox, or Xbox 360 products: $20.00 USD
                    * Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo DS, or Sony PSP products: $15.00 USD
                    * Sony PlayStation products: $15.00 USD
                    * Nintendo Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advanced products: $15.00 USD
                    * Jewel Case Classics products: $7.50 USD
                    * Manual (Documentation) replacement: $5.00 USD

Mailing Address:
                    Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
                    209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
                    Redwood City, CA 94065

Note: We strongly recommend that you send your product using a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.

Comment

That hapend to me to...i just copy a dvd form my frend and installed it ant user my cd-key and it works....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. firezip
                        just found that out, i think im banned from about 5 servers!!:laugh:

Comment

It's the ****ty disc, happened to me, I have 4 cracks going up into the disc from putting it back in the case, now I have to play off my SF disc.

Comment

...and all of the above is why I ONLY install from originals and then put them away for safe keeping.

*****/DVD cracks and mounted mini-images all the way.

Comment

Working...
                            X