This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!

Check out this thread from PBF. This is what our game is comming too.

Re: Unbelievable!

Oh come on!! There aren't enough people whining and posting there observations on this forum? Do you really need to link to someone elses mindless ramblings from another website.?

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
      Oh come on!! There aren't enough people whining and posting there observations on this forum? Do you really need to link to someone elses mindless ramblings from another website.?
      Look I know it's a long post but this group is advocating tking for street justice! I am seeing this type of attitude and resultant behaviour all over the place. Public BF2 servers are getting more "every man for himself" every day.

It is effecting my gaming experience as badly as any bug/hacks/glitch.

Comment

jesus, do you ever stop rambling? or quit whinning? ur Sig matches ur rambling blah blah blah whine whine whine etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lpdude
          jesus, do you ever stop rambling? or quit whinning? ur Sig matches ur rambling blah blah blah whine whine whine etc.
          STFU/////

Comment

Owned!

Comment

Originally posted by lpdude
              Owned!
              Whatever you made your point now crawl back under your rock.

Comment

You know,its people like that,i love to see on the battlefield.Cause when i see other people TK'ing for stupid $hit,i pump a few rounds into them.GOD I WISH I COULD MEET UP WITH HIM.That guy would wake up in the middle of the night SCREAMING my ID name NO,IBURNASSES,NO,IBURNASSES!!!!

Comment

There's nothing wrong with tking, I TK nubs all the time trying to get them out of my chopper or plane. After all I know I'm much better in it, so whats the harm?

/discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
                    There's nothing wrong with tking, I TK nubs all the time trying to get them out of my chopper or plane. After all I know I'm much better in it, so whats the harm?

/discuss
                    Ok. How do you know your better than them? Is that the judgement of a team concensus? Do you look up their stats and compare them to yours? If so by what criteria do you judge yourself better than them? When you were learning did you always give YOUR chopper to the better pilot? Does the commander agree and endorse you? Maybe they are excellent pilots but had a bad round or need to warm up and are really better than you?

Why is it your chopper? Exactly when does it become yours?

Comment

Read all about them here --> www.statspadder.com :laugh:

Comment

lpdude, mate, if you got nothing to contribute to a thread, just dont bother champ. This post is hypocritical on your part, following your whining about EA "challenged mentally" in your thread regarding the modified content error. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80294

Traci, many people here do peruse PBF forums, however the levels of maturity and common sense seem to be lacking, hence they dwell here instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mr NiceGuy
                          Read all about them here --> www.statspadder.com :laugh:
                          Sorry, that's not us.

Comment

Same spammers have made the same post on here.

Comment

Sorry--didnt realize that it was already mentioned... as you'll note--we found this thread after it was pointed out to us.

Comment

Working...
                              X