Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem

I tryed to install my BF2 and when i put the DVD in the drive nothing comes up and it doesnt show up in my computer. I tryed restart so it would boot off the disc and it still doesnt show up. And ideas?

Re: Problem

Do you have a desktop or laptop?

If you have a desktop it could be as simple as the drive has come loose from the motherboard, if you have a lappy I really don't know sorry

Comment

i have a desktop and hmmm i geuss i really never thought about that ill give it a try right now

thanks for the fast reply

YouThinkImDead - I checked all the wiring and everything is still plugged in and still connected hmm

Comment

do you have a DVD reader drive :X

Comment

a dvd what lol?

Comment

Duck was just asking if you're sure you have a DVD drive.

BTW, this topic should be in the support forum.

Comment

yeah ik i saw that after i posted it and i couldnt find out how to delete it, and yes i do have a dvd drive

Comment

FYI, you can delete your own created threads in from the thread tools dropdown located near the top of the thread.

Have you tried putting another disk in and seeing if it recognizes it?

Comment

1) put another disc in to verify if it is only the bf2 dvd thats not working.
                  2) if it works, its probably the disc, maybe u can make an exchange with the shop u bought it from?
                  3) if it doesnt work, could be a spoilt dvd drive, loose drive, or its not even a dvd drive: go get a dvd drive to read the dvd. :P

Comment

I hade a problem like this except it wouldnt read any CD-ROM disks, short answer i had to replace my disk drive

Comment

Moved to support

Have you installed any new games or applications recently?

Particularly any StarForce protected games or anti-StarForce or drive emulation/anti-copy protection software?

Comment

Working...
                      X