wow is this for real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow is this for real

it seems like they speeded it up but what about all the contacts with ground

Re: wow is this for real

this is deffinitly a mod if it was real than he would have crashed many many more times.

Comment

not real.

Comment

...Define "Real."

I mean, it is real. It's real time footage from ingame, not sped up in an editor or anything. You can tell by them speaking at a normal rate over coms, since this was recorded on the spot, you can tell everytime they expand the minimap. It opens at a normal rate.

They just heavily modded the planes to be invincible, hypersonic, ect. ect....just as they said!

Comment

That looked like fuN!

Comment

Anyone kno what mod that is?

Comment

oh ok, so does anyone know the name of this mod?

Comment

No, it's not an official mod. Just a few tweaks by some random people.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                  No, it's not an official mod. Just a few tweaks by some random people.
                  ahh too bad, I always complained about how those planes in BF2 arent fast enough

Comment

Probably the Auto Heal on steroids

Comment

This was some Tactical Gamer players just having fun with server-side settings. You could probably ask around on the TacticalGamer website. Check out their servers while you're at it, the environment and teamwork is fantastic.

~Salad

Comment

Yea, we were looking at ways of evening up the performance of the F35 to be more inline with that of the J10.. But, we have short attention spans and it degenerated in to what you see It was not a "mod" per se, just a few custom console commands issued through BF2CC to change some of the settings.

I forget what exactly we were trying here, but I'm sure it was something important Yes, the SAW is firing AT rockets! There's a couple other videos of the events that night in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                          Yes, the SAW is firing AT rockets!
                          that looked awesome, I bet it woulda been fun playing on that server with those settings

Comment

Working...
                          X