Random (crappy) Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random (crappy) Vid

i was playing with a friend on karkand the other day, but then some ppl left, and we couldn't start the game. so it was just me and him. we were fooling around with c4, and well, this vid came into being lol. keep in mind, my gfx card is crap, so the graphics r bad, and when i use fraps i get lag. so, basically, this is a laggy, ugly, poorly edited, but kinda funny video lol
    watch it if u want, it only took me about 30 mins to make, and i really made it for my friend, and not to show everyone, but im bored so ill show u guys lol
    tell me if u like it
    WARNING!!: this video contains lag and crappy graphics that may shock and disturb people with higher end computers. watch at your own risk!

http://media.putfile.com/funonemptyserver

Re: Random (crappy) Vid

Originally posted by USARANGER01
    i was playing with a friend on karkand the other day, but then some ppl left, and we couldn't start the game. so it was just me and him. we were fooling around with c4, and well, this vid came into being lol. keep in mind, my gfx card is crap, so the graphics r bad, and when i use fraps i get lag. so, basically, this is a laggy, ugly, poorly edited, but kinda funny video lol
    watch it if u want, it only took me about 30 mins to make, and i really made it for my friend, and not to show everyone, but im bored so ill show u guys lol
    tell me if u like it
    WARNING!!: this video contains lag and crappy graphics that may shock and disturb people with higher end computers. watch at your own risk!

http://media.putfile.com/funonemptyserver
    Thats not crappy!! Lol its really funny! i think someone likes c4 though...

Comment

lol, yep, we LOVE c4 lol

Comment

Pretty cool video, nice job!

Comment

lol thats cool... i love beeing commander and blowing arty up with hummers

Comment

lol...the effects of having too mcuh time on ur hands

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              lol...the effects of having too mcuh time on ur hands
              lol u said it

Comment

Working...
              X