DICE please fix this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE please fix this!

I'm driving up in a tank to support my squad that's pinned down by an enemy APC. I fire at the APC and being already damaged it starts to burn. Then the driver decides to drive it towards my squad where it explodes giving me one kill, but 3 teamkills and 1 teamdamage, that's -14 points! I'd really like to see this fixed too in the next patch.

Re: DICE please fix this!

I agree with you there... I had the same experience last night where i drove up to my teammates apc in a tank to repair him, cause he was nearly finished off, and i bumped into him... That was enough to blow us both up + some other team mates... And ofcource i was punished for alot of tk's...

Comment

Why should Dice fix that? If the guy was about to die, then why not drive it into your squad? Seems like a viable tactic to me.

edit- nvm, i see what you're getting at now. You shouldnt be charged with teamkills, right?

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
        Why should Dice fix that? If the guy was about to die, then why not drive it into your squad? Seems like a viable tactic to me.

edit- nvm, i see what you're getting at now. You shouldnt be charged with teamkills, right?
        Now that one idea I never though of. I wish dice would do something about jeeps dropping on the commanders post blowing up tanks and also dropping them in between gaps at Karkand.

Comment

Hmm, you've just given me a great idea for the next time I'm in an APC!

Comment

Working...
          X