K/D ratio...good job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K/D ratio...good job?

Ok, 100 games from my last thread about this and now, I've gotten up 77-100 kills...is that good? Im serious my rounds are all usually good but im usually up 2-5 kills per round, but then i get a round where im down 6 kills. So, how long would u guys take to get urselves up 390 kills?

Re: K/D ratio...good job?

Wait...you get 2-5 kills per round??

What the heck are you doing, AFK for 3/4ths the round??

I would probably get bout' 20-40 kills a round or more, getting to 390 wouldn't take over a few rounds over a few days.

Comment

390 kills would probably take me about a day of about 4-5 hours of gaming, not a hard task. If you're getting 2-5 kills around I suggest you get closer to the damn action man because that is very poor. I tend to get anywhere from 20-70 kills a round depending on how full it is.

Comment

Ok Im gonna take a shot in the dark here guys, look at the topic.Hes saying that he GAINS...2-5 kills on the positive side each game.So how long would it take to reach 390.

Me I believe about 2 days to be on the + 390

When I started really getting into the game around december, I had dug myself a hole of 300kills and 600+deaths, and had to fight my way out.

Today Im: 12,941 kills, 9,821 deaths, getting better each day

Comment

easiest way to bring up the KDR is to command and drop arty everywhere

Comment

Working...
          X