sick to death of admin's abusing their power's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick to death of admin's abusing their power's

hi all, would like to bring to your attention the biggest bunch of wacko's i ever seen!!!!!! was playing in a server polarbears (pb) norwegian based clan. was in for about 5 mins when i tv'd one of the clan members. after doing this i then was kicked/banned for excessive tk'ing or result of a successful vote, is there any where you can report these admin abusing wierdo's ? just before i was kicked another guy was kicked/banned for getting in a heli with one of the clan members. (sad or what) he didnt have minus points or anything like that.

Re: sick to death of admin's abusing their power's

A real good server that runs 64 map sizes, doesn't use queer autobalance, and has active, fair admins is the TPG server. Don't know the IP right now, but just put in TPG in the search box and you'll see it. It's about the only server I play on. And you TK me or act like an ass to me I'm cool with the whole clan so you'll go by by.

Comment

There is a queer autobalance? I never knew that. Im glad I play on North American servers.

Comment

yea it's the autobalance that chooses what team you'll be playing on, the uhh only autobalance there is killa. I hate autobalance more than I do statpadders, maybe it's just me, but I absolutely can't stand it.

Comment

I'd rather have autobalance instead of ahving teh teams stacked with all privates on one side and all the Captains and Lieutenants on the other.

Comment

People have a lot of legit complaints about clan servers stacking one side and raping a bunch of random slobs.

Last night I spent 10 rounds on some clan's SF server, and luckily for me, I ended up on the clan's side throughout. So I racked up 10 easy wins in about 2 hours, and had a 3:1 or better KDR throughout, which is like a miracle for me.

Every round, we'd end up pushing them back to one flag and then spawning them to death with tanks and sniper rifles for the next 20 minutes until their tickets ran out. On Iron Gator, they never made it onto the ship - I killed 8 RIBs with AT rockets. Then we switched to MEC, took the whole ship, left them one spawn point up on the ship's island, and two choppers had a spawn-rape orgy. It was pathetic. People going like 80 and 1, totally out of control.

Some of the guys on the other side complained, and many of them left, but it didn't matter, because it was like a revolving door, with new random pubbers coming in and adding a dozen of their deaths to the clan's tally before leaving in disgust.

And to be honest, if I had been on the other side, I never would've stayed and gotten abused for 10 straight rounds.

But my point is that for some clans, like that one, servers are just point-farms for them. They all get on the same voice server, they all work beautifully as a team, and the end result feels a lot like stat padding, because it sure isn't fair.

Yeah I know, it's their server, and technically it's kosher according to the BFROE, so nobody can complain, but I'll tell you, it sure felt dirty to be playing that way. Very unsporting.

Comment

its getting to the point where i no longer want to play ranked server's anymore and stick to clan matches, when we play against the public we wouldn't dream of all the clan jumping to one sidebecause it would be unfair.

Comment

Sounds like i have to pay their server a visit...

Comment

feel free all are welcome, [WCUK] server ip 85.236.100.30:16767

Comment

That nothing. On some servers I have been on I found admins not enforcing rules when the message says no tk, no spawn killing, no amour and other things as well. I now move on and think that if admins can't enforce rules they should not have a server. I am trying my best to find a good cheap server and run the server correctly as I just can't stand some admins who kick you off just to take a plane or tk you for transport. They sometimes say if you have a prblem tell us. I did once and was told to sod off. Most servers like these must be ran by kids or stupid idiots.

Comment

yeah agreed but each kick and bann tarnishes your stats, i dont think admins should be able to make or enforce rules it should be built in to the game.

Comment

I play with one or two friends and no matter if the clans are stacking, we fight them until they lose. Rarely do we lose a match if we've all started equally.

As someone mentioned, there's nothing saying they can't stack, but it's quite amusing watching them lose a match and saying things like "try that again, we'll see who comes out on top" and then rape them over and over again until they don't reply to your rants!

Put us in a helicopter with a couple public members that are doing a good job of going from point to point, capturing, and we'll take out any clan at any time. All it takes is two or three good players on VoIP, has been the case since VoIP servers became popular. Most clans consist of average joes who get together to play because they cannot commit themselves to a good game without anyone else helping them all the time.

It's not to say ALL clans are like this, but from my 10yrs of online gaming, clans have and always will be the problem for public members, and their salvation (without clans, who would run servers?)

just my thoughts, but seriously: Get with at least one friend on a VoIP server other than the in-game and I can tell you right now you'd play as good if not better than an entire clan stack.

PEACE

Comment

I was kicked froma special forces clan server because I was using a crate to repair the tank I was in. The clan clearly hadn't been playing long because they thought I was hacking cos the tank I was in (next to the crate) took more than 5 shots from anti tanks. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X