This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks

I'm getting pretty fed up with the hackers. Anyone else píssed off?

There's this website selling bf2 hacks...things like aimbots which are punkbuster proof and untraceable. They have videos on their website but i won't post them incase someone uses the link to get to their website.
    Bástards.

Re: Hacks

I thought by now you would have realized that hacks/cheats are something that are in every game, punkbuster can't stop them unless they are in their database, rendering Punkbuster useless if hackers never released their programs to the public. So if your talking about **********, I have seen the videos they suck, not only is it ****ty looking what is the point? But yeah I have been killed by hackers many of times. I never accuse or complain about it if someone is in the server, I just await what happens to them or disconnect. Last time there was one guy who was spinning around in 180 degrees each time and popping people (aimbot) but when people accuse him, he just laughs.

Comment

There is more than one website and more hackers then you think...

Comment

The best way to deal with hackers is just avoid and ignore. Don't go near them, and don't respond them when they say "L0l wtf pwnzorzd lmf4o no0b!!11" If it gets really bad, just report them.

Comment

EA does jack **** with the reports you send them.

It's really sad players feel they have to cheat in order to win.

Comment

Basically a hacker or cheater is obsessed with winning, and will do whatever it takes. They don't care about ruining the fun of others, and i find that really sad that hackers, TK'ers, smacktards, and other scum I haven't mentioned don't care that they are what ruins games. If you have to win through an aimbot or wallhack, you're pathetic. And if you gloat after klling somebody with a cheat, you don't deserve to breathe. Lol, ok go ahead and breathe, I guess I'm just mad after my last smacktard experience.

Comment

Those that write hacks make good money selling them, it's a business. EA should have all the power to stop them, because the people that write hacks are abusing their software - which effects it's customers. But they don't want to, as it is a money spinner.

My 2cents.

Comment

Yeah, well you know EA. They prolly like hacks because more people buy their game to hack MP, so they just let it slide.

Comment

Been playing BF since Aug 2002 and only once I suspected a video driver cheat one night on BFV Cambodian Excursion.

I check the Master Ban list and relative to the number of players playing BF2 it is very small compared to other games and the vast majority of players on the MBL using hacks have negative KDRs and suck real bad which is probably why I've never notice them if one had ever been on the same server as me.

Comment

I've never actually encountered hackers on BF2, but I have on other games. My opinion remains the same.

Comment

Jesus, u guys ur acting like hackers are pandemic. I've played other games with 10 times more hacks. Delta Force: Black Hawk Down by Novalogic for instance (released 2003) has about 40 ppl getting busted on the weekends, and about 80 in one week; they dont even use punkbuster, Novalogic doesnt use anti-hack software on there servers. I think EA is doing fine, compared to other online games.

Comment

Punkbuster does not ban players for using hacks, they never have. If a players is caught using a hack they are kicked for 2 minutes and than they can return.

They will only be banned permanantly from servers that are streaming the MBL, and their are few servers that do that.

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
                        EA does jack **** with the reports you send them.

It's really sad players feel they have to cheat in order to win.
                        What kind of information are you sending in?

Comment

cheating in a video game is totally pathetic, but hey there are a lot of losers in the world

Comment

These type of threads are what do it for me. State the obvious?

Comment

Jesus, u guys ur acting like hackers are pandemic. I've played other games with 10 times more hacks. Delta Force: Black Hawk Down by Novalogic for instance (released 2003) has about 40 ppl getting busted on the weekends, and about 80 in one week; they dont even use punkbuster, Novalogic doesnt use anti-hack software on there servers. I think EA is doing fine, compared to other online

Comment

Working...
                              X