Latitude D620 Geforce Go 7300 sky issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latitude D620 Geforce Go 7300 sky issue

Recently my dad got a Nice custom built Latitude D620 with a Geforce Go 7300, ( 2 gigs of ram and an 1.83 ghz intel duo) It runs BF2 at Med-high settings with no antialiasing, but the sky has these black squares and triangle etc, I have updated my display drivers and that did sorta reduce it, but its still mostly there, an ideas? heres a screenie or two:

Re: Latitude D620 Geforce Go 7300 sky issue

have u checked to see if that card is overheating?

Comment

first, that card is meant for low not med-high and check you temp and overheating or the could be artifacts.

Comment

Yea I get weird stuff like that too. It is mostly grass stuff being like hyper extended but it doesn't bother me that much. I can see that card be overheated because it is in a laptop and those do not have much "breathing" room. Check your video drivers too.

Comment

How hot is too hot? and where do i check the temp? thx for the replys guys.

It doesn't seem to get too hot, so I don't think thats it, though it may be.

*EDIT* okay I just went back and turned everything down to the lowest possible setting, Didn't change anything just looked really crappy with black crap in the sky, please help me guys, I really wanna LAN my three comps and do some fragging. I really hate those black things. Again my gaphics card is the Geocre Go 7300 256 mb, Latitude D620, 2 gigs of RAm, and an intel Centrino Duo @ 1.83 ghz.

Comment

Working...
          X