Lame [UDDP] Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame [UDDP] Clan

Played on [UDDP] clan server in Special Forces, it was on Ghost Town, so I spawned and no one was commander, so I went Commander and I started to UAV, arty etc etc. So then I heard a heli approaching, I was just inside the first small room or whatever on the Brittish SAS side. So I went out and someone was in the Apache blasting away at where our base was, so nobody was close to the Stinger so I just hopped on it and blasted the Helicopter and killed him, then straight after I did that I was kicked and banned, what dumbasses, tell me what the hell is wrong with taking out the chopper with the Stinger? im not just going to leave the chopper to maul my teammates.

Re: Lame [UDDP] Clan

Their server, their rules.

Comment

But it wasn't in the rules fcuk nut.

Comment

Comment

i know what you mean dude, i hate clans like that bunch of dickweeds..

I was in a server once the clan was called [4th] or somthing, i went to there main base to take out there arty and theres this engineer just sat there so naturally i blow his ass up anyway about 3 minutes later i get kicked and banned for excessive spawn raping, Lmfao...i had'nt even been in the server for more than 10 minutes

Comment

they can atleast givey ou a warning//

Comment

Working...
            X