service medal/service ribbon???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service medal/service ribbon???

could someone explaine the difference between sf service medal and service ribbon

i have the s.a.s service ribbon for 50hrs played but on my s.a.s svice medal it only shows 25.6 hrs i have the 50 wins and 100= iar score so im not sure why the played time is different , this is the same for all the sf armies the total played times are different thanks

Re: service medal/service ribbon???

ribbons are for time played in that particular theater of war, medals for time played as the army.

Comment

Originally posted by pescagrande
      ribbons are for time played in that particular theater of war, medals for time played as the army.
      quoted truth

Comment

the medals require 50hrs for each team (plus 100 points iar).
        the ribbon is for theaters and doesnt matter which actual team your on, it goes by map:

Mass Destruction . . .Spez / Rebel
        Surge . . . . . . . . . . Spez / Rebel
        The Iron Gator . . . . SEAL / MEC SF
        Devil's Perch . . . . . .SEAL / MEC SF
        Leviathan . . . . . . . .SEAL / MEC SF
        Night Flight . . . . . . .SAS / Insurg
        Warlord . . . . . . . . . SAS / Insurg
        Ghost Town . . . . . . SAS / Spez

so any time playing Night Flight, Warlord, or Ghost Town will count towards the SAS ribbon, no matter which team you play on those maps.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I was thinking that the patches might have added some of the awards and started the clocks on those at a different time than others.

I have the SAS ribbion in about 6 hours to go and a Medal needs about 20+ hours. The only map worth playing is Warlord. And I play all the maps availible when I can find servers with less than 60 ping to my game search.

Comment

Working...
          X