Idea For Wake 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea For Wake 2007

USMC should have the F-15E (two seater bomber). That would make the map so much more interesting, would balance USMC out with China's J10s. All the time on Wake I see USMC not capturing one flag, and being crappy for the whole round. Tanks on the beaches and the J10s just hold them back so much, this would get rid of the tanks for the most part. All the USMC needs is only one F-15E, this would make Wake so much more fun than it already is. It should spawn on the far end of the Carrier (opposite end from the rest of the stuff), so you would get as few runway blockers as possible. My favourite vehicle is the bomber because it's so satisfying to just fly over someone and blow thier vehicle to smitherines. It's rare to see the USMC get a total victory over China and this is something that could help even it out, Thank you.

Re: Idea For Wake 2007

double post?

Comment

Other deleted, sorry.

Comment

Interesting idea.. not likely to be implemented though. Against a couple of experienced j10 pilots, would the f15 even make it near land?

Comment

erm..how would the F-15 make the balance any better? I was thinking, howabout switch it the other way around, give the PLA the Su-30! Would solve all invinciblity problems. Everything goes back to the typical air war situation you see on any other map!

Comment

Replacing the F-35s with F-18s would be better IMO.

Comment

move the f22 into bf2....

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                I hope you understand that the TYPE of plane has absolutely no importance. Its the planes characteristics and hitbox mesh that does. So, you can have a Boeing 747 with J10 characteristics flying around there, being the king of the skies and all.

Comment

F-22? Not ACC based as well as the F-15E (all the F-15s realy)

And you think an F-15 will balance wake, hate to brake it to you the J-10 would shred a F-15 into tiny bit before it reached it target with relative ease.

I'm sure still not sure why they implemented the F-35B (JSF) into the game considering it is not operational and to my knowledge is still in testing stages, as it is still designated, YF-35.
                  If BF2 is supposed to be modern (present) day, then why isn't the F-18 the main carrier aircraft?

Comment

I think if the US got 1 or 2 little birds on the carrier, and/or an APC in the boat bay, they would have a better chance.
                    I like wake because it's hard for the US to win, I like a challange, thats why I always play as US, but on the other hand, I dont think it should be made too easy for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
                      I like wake because it's hard for the US to win, I like a challange, thats why I always play as US, but on the other hand, I dont think it should be made too easy for them.
                      It is a Full on assault map for the USMC, your right it shouldn't be easy for them to get onto land, look at any amphibious assault throughout history without naming any (got to have a little respect) I'm sure you can appreciate the point I'm making.

Comment

Let's give the Chinese a carrier while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
                          Let's give the Chinese a carrier while we're at it.
                          n the mec too.

Comment

n the mec too.
                            An MEC carrier on Wake Island. Haha.

Comment

i got a better idea, fix flares and fix aa, to give the f35 a fair chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X