TV missle crosshair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV missle crosshair

is there any way to change the color of the TV missle crosshair? or anyway to see it better?

if im shooting a missle at another heli... the sky is bright blue/white... the crosshair is white... then the camera view is black and white...

its real hard to hit heli's because of the crosshair color

Re: TV missle crosshair

Not that I know of. I think it would be awesome if it was automatically changed based on the sky and terrain you are contrasting it against. In Dragon Valley and some other maps there is points that it is virtually impossible to see where you are aiming until you fire.

Comment

would be nice...

Comment

The solution is simple, but as of yet not implemented by DICE: create a MULTICOLORED CROSSHAIR. That way, regardless of terrain/sky, a dotted crosshair pattern would be visible for use and at worst, a few colors together: the artist's job would be to find the most likely colors that...

1- would effectively contrast with all possible backgrounds and
        2- flow well together.

Comment

I think the whole point of having a separate TV missile screen is to give it that weird TV static feel and to make it somewhat of a challenge. I doub't DICE will ever change that aspect of the game.

Comment

is there a file you can edit so you can change it for singleplayer etc.?

Comment

Yeh Dragon Valley is the worst - great map for choppers but if you're looking up its basically guessing as you cant see the aim at all. Hasn't bothered me much on any other maps really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                The solution is simple, but as of yet not implemented by DICE: create a MULTICOLORED CROSSHAIR.
                Oooo! A "Rainbow" crosshair. How, um... gay.

Comment

actually, as long as you can't modify it somehow, i guess it's a good thing

means that clan match chopper duels last longer than 5 secs

Comment

dragon valley is the worst they should do something about it.

Comment

need to make it like infrared instead of black and white. where you can either use white to show heat and black to show cold spots or invert it (like in real life) to where black shows heat and white shows the cold spots.

Comment

Working...
                      X