Heads up about server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up about server...

I know the exploit on Karkand is getting old but I wanted to give you guys a heads up about --RAW!West Coast Tigerland 24/7 Karkand server. I play there now and then. For some reason, they're server crashes less than most and when I am desperate for a quick few rounds, I play here. Now I never understood why but I noticed that you can't use your "camera cycle" button on this server. So tonight for the 1st time, I was witness to the Karkand bug.

Now, after being killed several times by an unknown Vodnik (like I said, I have read about the bug here but had never actually been a victim of it), I remembered what I read in these forums and knew what to do. The problem was that I was unable to take screenies. So now I am thinking that the "camera cycle" feature is deactivated on purpose in this server. Seems like they might be encourging players to hack it up. I know I sound paranoid, but its too coincidental for me to think otherwise.

I know I will be flamed for bringing this up, and before you say anything, be aware that I do not intend on playing on that server again. I just wanted to forewarn you guys, that's all. I will be reporting this to ROE when I get the chance.

Just FYI

Re: Heads up about server...

yeah, you might get flamed just as much, or even more so than i was. but i didnt care, i'de rather bring it to people's attention so they know about it, and can report exploiters.

Comment

its ok to mention it, and talk about how to spot it....but dont explain how its done....

Comment

dumb*** ranked servers can have the option to disable 3rd person view

Comment

INDEED!!!! We have that option shut down. When you die the screen should black out or go back to your spawn immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            INDEED!!!! We have that option shut down. When you die the screen should black out or go back to your spawn immediately.

Ah, why?

Comment

Working...
            X