This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be on the Lookout

i just came off of a server, where i was a witness to an admin using a vehicle drop glitch to get into the hotel building on Karkand. I'm sure i am not the only person to see this so far, but for anyone who hasnt seen it

This admins name was Fugazi428. i will not report him because i dont know if he does this often, but if you see him or are on his server, keep an eye on him.

Just for the record, i was in the hotel building for 2 seconds before he killed me in there. i was confused as to why the vehicle was there, and why it had the front end stuck in the wall. i then came under fire, so i jumped in the Vodnik hoping to get away, but when i got out, i was inside the hotel, and was immediatly killed by Fugazi428.

Use caution until EA (hopefully) releases a patch that fixes this. i did not get any screenshots of this, although i did try, but all i got was his name.

:Edited, okay? please get off my back about it.:

Re: Be on the Lookout

This topic falls under the category of your other post, wasting forum space. This subject is not new, and hasnt been new since the patch came out. There have been countless threads about it.

Comment

delete this thread...

dont teach ppl how to exploit

i dont buy ur story either......u sound fake

Comment

delete how to use the exploit before the hackers come in serach of how to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
          delete this thread...

dont teach ppl how to exploit

i dont buy ur story either......i think it ur intention to teach ppl how

u sound fake
          would you feel better if i just edit it so i'm not teaching people how to do it?

and what do you mean fake? i admited i was in there (unintentionally i might add, as i just downloaded the patch and this was my first round on 1.3), but i got killed instantly. What is your problem with me?

Comment

i seen it before.....so im kinda supsicious when i see ppl posting like that that..........especially after seeing so many threads about telling ppl about glitches and exploits and not to say how it was done, just what to look for....

and u did sound a lil too naive :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              i seen it before.....so im kinda supsicious when i see ppl posting like that that..........especially after seeing so many threads about telling ppl about glitches and exploits and not to say how it was done, just what to look for....

and u did sound a lil too naive :laugh:

well, sorry for sounding naive, and sorry for actually seeing what happened. but like i said, this was my first round in 1.3, so i havent seen it before, and i knew the patch hadn't been out for long, so i thought i would post about it.

and again, sorry to everyone for posting what i witnessed

Comment

come on people cut him a litte slack hes just trying to help out ALL of YOU who are by the way doing nothing but being mean to him. Thanx
                xXx Arc_Angle-xXx i will heep a look out

Comment

me too, thanks

Comment

I still havn't looked in there yet. Might have to look when I'm there on my own

Comment

no ss to prove it. its as gd as nothing. no wonder wootow thinks this is a waste of space. anyway, i think this exploit has been so widely publicised i think even your grandmother would know how to do it.

Comment

use www.bfroe.com .. do NOT use these forums to report exploiters

Comment

Working...
                        X