Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet explosives ?? Please help

Guys

I am about to start on my escapadet to get my vet explosive . I have 50 global kills so just need the 20 kills IAR

Any help would be much appreciated .

Re: Vet explosives ?? Please help

claymores on karkand, should easily get you 20+ kills

Comment

Karkand sucks for that. strap C4s to a buggy at Clean Sweap, since its a large, dark map, and everyone will be in armor or cars, you can get many kills. Just dont kill your self, practise on single player getting out and letting it roll to your target. When I went for my veteran exp, before the badge that dropped it to 20, i got many kills, was even able to take out a chopper, how? I dont know lol, all i herd was "You rammer" but i was in a buggy.

Comment

I was on warlord. palace battle. There were 24 people on a 64 map (more tickets and time) and I just rushed with claymores and was like "BOOM take that Biotch!!".

Eventually I got it before the round ended. It was pretty funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by xbrandomx
          I was on warlord. palace battle. There were 24 people on a 64 map (more tickets and time) and I just rushed with claymores and was like "BOOM take that Biotch!!".

Eventually I got it before the round ended. It was pretty funny too.
          Thats whats dumb. try getting it on the regular time given, i was a 32man server and 32man map.

Comment

i had the best night about a week ago. i got both my veteran and expert badges in one game. the game was awsome, and went on for maybe 2 or 3 hours . but i wasn't padding, and there was the normal ticket count. this is how it went down:
            i joined this 64 player karkand server. there was about 15 ppl there, but after some bad connection problems, all left but 6 of us. 3 on 3 in a 64 karkand, almost right in the beggining of the round. everyone was using tanks/apcs, so i decided to go jihad-jeeping. it was probably the most fun that i have ever had playing bf2. everyone was laid-back, and nobody chatted in the teams only. it was everyone just chatting and playig and having a good time, even thought there was only 6 of us. it didnt seem like i was on a team playing against and enemy, but rather we were all on the same team, and i was teamkilling them lol. i actually felt kinda bad sneaking up on them as they were in their tanks. it was so funny. this one time, all three of them were sitting in a takn and 2 apcs, taking a flag. i saw them, but i knew they would see me if i ran up, so i told my team to start chatting to them, to get their attention. they started a conversation, and soon i saw all the turrets stop turning and the red text start turning up on the HUD. then i ran in and c4-ed em all lol they were SO mad after i told them we set them up and distracted them lol, but got over it quick. it was SO much fun. i got both my badges, vertran and expert, in that round. every once in a while somone would join the game, until we had about 30 ppl. unfortunally, with every new person that joined, it felt that our little group was breaking apart. but then i exchanged some info with slayer666622, and now iv played with him a few times after that. then me and slayer started meeting together and having knife fights, like at the suburbs or somewhere remote. but by now there was so many ppl that they would kill us if they saw us, no matter how many times we said to stop. so he joined my team (US team) and we wen to the back us spawn point to have some knife battles. but one of our original 6 buddies was the enemy commander, and kept dropping arty on us so we couldn't fight lol. it was so funny. finally he had to go, so we did a series of knife fights with these rules: 'first on to get kicked wins!' lol everyone laughed when i typed that. he won and was kicked lol. but it was the most fun i have ever had in bf2. here r a few screenies:

check our this score: EVERY SINGLE KILL WAS FROM C4. im not lying.

edit: oops that first screenie isnt from the same battle. :P my mistake

Comment

When you jihad jeep bomb a target do you add all your c4 to it and then have the detonator in your hand when you enter the jeep ?

Comment

Wow, you have like no shadows in any form at all........

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                  Wow, you have like no shadows in any form at all........
                  not every1 can afford good video cards like u.

Comment

Me neiver. But it also means people can't hide in the shadows

KBK

Comment

yeah, i run at low settings, because my PC is 5 years old. I'm surprised it runs BF2 at all, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X