BF2 Probs Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Probs Again

FFS, when will they fix the RPG throught he vehivles issue?

It hapend twice to me, i fired the AT at the tank & it whent striaght through, wetf, & then i fired another at a APC which also went straight through.

It ****es me off that they cant even fking fix this problem. Its been over a year & the game is buggy to fuk, fix it.

Also I added a server to my list in the browser & all my pre-added favourites have gone?? Thanks DICE - ****ers

Re: BF2 Probs Again

Meh, maybe you just missed. Don't stare at me like I'm an SOB, but It's a possibility.

Comment

=TBS=Tonic, why won't you send DICE that mail, I am sure they will be happy...

Comment

Its EA, of course its going to be buggy. their game quality has been steadily falling for the past few years, because of bugs mostly. thats why they bought out the NFL gaming franchise. 2K Sports made a better NFL game, so EA buys the license to NFL games. they need to go back, and make better quality games, rather than throwing money to solve problems

Comment

Originally posted by Heous
          Meh, maybe you just missed. Don't stare at me like I'm an SOB, but It's a possibility.
          :rofl: That is hilarious!

Actually, this is a problem that began in 1.20 I believe. We would call it the "Magical Disappearing Houdini Missiles". MDHM is an advanced tactical weaponry system that is intended to frustrate and kill you, NOT your enemy...I see that it works pretty well. :laugh:

Comment

Never had it happen, can't relate. Can it be lag?

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
              Never had it happen, can't relate. Can it be lag?
              nope its a bug,

happens the odd time can get frustrating sometimes

Comment

I get a problem with TV missiles, sometimes if I fire it and I aim for the middle of say an attack heli it sometimes goes right through, so now I aim for the tail of the helicopter and it hits 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
                  FFS, when will they fix the RPG throught he vehivles issue?
                  EA/Dice I wouldn't be suprised if it ever fixed. People that actually care about BF2 being a bug-free (as far as any program can be) ie Mod teams will get around to it I've no doubt.

Comment

the most likely time a missle will go through an enemy vehicle (in my opinion) is when they are comming at you at slightly (like 10 degrees give or take) at you.

ive also had my at missles go through the ground. i fired it, it traveled through the ground and came up to hit the tank/apc/armor.

Comment

Working...
                    X