Stop That!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop That!

Don't you hate when the game just exits out unexpectantly? This is happening more and more lately, usually when the map finishes loading. It's frustrating!

Re: Stop That!

Yeah, i get that, damn annoiying.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
      Don't you hate when the game just exits out unexpectantly? This is happening more and more lately, usually when the map finishes loading. It's frustrating!
      welcome to an EA game...

Comment

welcome to 1.3. I'm sure they added crashing to desktop, or CTD, as a feature...seeing how everyone loves it oh so much...

Comment

Hopefully the next patch fixes it. I've been playing for nothing today, whichever server i joined would crash.

Comment

So I'm not the only one getting it? Thats a relief. I thought I had a corrupted file or a sub-standard computer. If EA brought this upon us through v1.3 I'm sure that they will fix it in v1.4 or if we complain enough a quicky hotfix. Its god dam annoying because sometimes it happens in the middle of a game.

Comment

I've been playing for nothing today, whichever server i joined would crash.

Mine crashes sometimes, but THAT'S very much!

Comment

This is getting so annoying I'm staying away from bf2.

Comment

it's happend on my computer ever since i got bf2

Comment

i get it often too, but mostly on MODS

Comment

Yup, getting it after 1.3, frustrating, but doesn't happen very often.

Comment

yay for 1.3 CTD's. It just makes the gaming experience fantastic.

Comment

happens 3times on a normal bf2 day...

Comment

I've quit BF2 until the next patch arrives.

I never even installed 1.3 when it came out because of the dumb vehicle-drop feature added and all the horror stories people continue to report about CTDs and server crashes, etc

If the next patch doesn't make major improvements, I'm done with BF2 for good.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                              welcome to 1.3. I'm sure they added crashing to desktop, or CTD, as a feature...seeing how everyone loves it oh so much...
                              Heh. Well one could spin it as a feature since it limits the amount of continuous time spent playing BF2. I find that most of my breaks are initiated thanks to CTDs. Without them, who knows how much time I would squander on this game.

On anther note, most companies deliver one patch, two if lucky. That EA/DICE continue to try to improve this game deserves credit even if the path is bumpy at times. I hate the CTDs and the red tag bug. But overall, the game is solid and simply amazing. I have to wonder if those so quick to bash it have ever done any programming more complicated than "Hello World".

Comment

Working...
                              X