• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistol, is it so easy?

look at this

especially on "Weapons" pistol kills = 487 deaths 85
    and look on other weapons

the player told me that killing with pistol is SO easy, but im not sure, its not so easy for me i use pistol only when my magazine in assoult weapon is empty, but its not easy to kill someone anyway.

what do you think? is that SO easy, or he plays on pistols maps or something

Re: pistol, is it so easy?

its pritty damn easy to be fair, when i was going for my expert sniper i used my pistol for close combat, i got really good at it...i'm talkin take too people down with pistol them with normal guns.

Comment

Maybe they use the sniper rifle to get the hp down to a few bars and then finish off with the pistol? Someone mentioned that tactic the other day on these forums but ive yet to try it. Sounds like a good idea though.

Comment

It is easy. The recoil is vertical. Just aim at their stomach and by the time you reach the head they're dead.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and weakening them with a sniper is a great tactic too.

Comment

it can be easy depends who your takn on

NOOB = easy
          GOOD = easy lol

i dont use hand gun tht much if gose to hand guns i pull knife 5% pull a knife 95% carry on using hand cun p**sys lol

Comment

Its so-so, gotta learn how to use it, he could be sniping with it too :P

Comment

its like the knife, u take the pistol out kill then change to main weapon imidiatly, most of the time )for me at least) when i get killed i dont have the pistol in my hands anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Snowb@ll
                Maybe they use the sniper rifle to get the hp down to a few bars and then finish off with the pistol? Someone mentioned that tactic the other day on these forums but ive yet to try it. Sounds like a good idea though.
                Yeh it works well when you dont have time to reload another sniper bullet, cant really be done at long range though...

Comment

also if using the engineer and anti-tank kits (with shotguns) you learn to depend on ur pistol for long distance kills.

if ur lucky to get 2 hits to the head at distance its quite satisfying

Comment

Yeah, pistol isnt exactly easy, but it isnt hard either. You just have to be in a situation that requires it, like sniper at close range, or AT at long range, its the people that intentionally use it for badges or whatever that normally suck at it. However it is a weapon worth learning to use in case you end up in a situation where you actually need to use it. Plus it is very deadly.

Comment

I use pistol mainly with Engineer and Anti-Tank class for long range kills. So it's useful to learn to use it properly.

Comment

This is actually a great tip.. A really great tip I'm such a dumbass that I never thought of this.. I always pulled out the Knife for "extra" Knife Kills and Accuracy.. But the Pistol is better for killing and that's the goal right (I'm not a private or something with crappy K/D Ratio I play BF2 for a long time now to know how everything works..) Ah I'm soooo dumb Why'd I always put out the Knife to humiliate people.. -.- But I don't find Knifes Humiliating it's a good 1 Shot kill weapon..

I'll Pistol more from now on.. Since I want my Vet. Engi and Vet. Tank and while reloading weapons it can be quite handfull.. (And I want my expert Medic..)
                        ~ Komet

Comment

Getting pistol kills isn't that easy, but if you know how, it shouldn't be that hard. If you use the pistol like you would use your primary weopon, you will die alot. You should use pistol as you would your knife. Choose your spots to take players down. Hide in the shadows and take advantage of the UAV.

I prefer the knife to the pistol because the knife you only need 1 hit to kill whereas the pistol you need several hits.

Comment

pistol is a very good weapon if u know how to use it i find it ideal after loading a clip in mathur and not having time to rreaload.

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Snowb@ll
                              works great... i do it all the time (i'm using the M95 more dmg on heavy armor) then shoot 2/3 times and your target is down....

Comment

Working...
                              X