• EA Are They Taking The ****

A wee video I put together,

A detailed video about the history of the bf series, with a nice soundtrack

Re: EA Are They Taking The ****

Originally posted by Scrapper
    not found!!

Comment

Hmmm... Replace **** with a rather well-known word often used in place of pee

Comment

Urine?

Comment

LMAO it screwed up the link!!! haha this is the first time ive ever seen this

Comment

u wastd 7 mins and 26 sec`s of my life . . . .

Comment

Nice movie, but I think your overreacting, you only focus at the negative sides.

Comment

Seriously.

Be happy.

Its not all that long ago we didnt have such things.

Stuck playing pong. Even tho it owned

Comment

Dude!! Lighten the f*** up. do u realize that EA has 10x the support then most other games. Go here buy that game, it cost about 10 bucks, get the updates, play for one day, and then come back to me, and tell me EA has no support or bad updates.

Comment

You say you want EA to learn a lession. However what good is it.

Example:

You buy my lemonade for a buck. It tastes bad so you want more sugar. I do it and you decide sugar was wrong and to add more lemons. I do it and you still don't like it. At no point in time is a refund ever going to be given to you. I may have lost an extra 25 cents in supplies but I tried right.

The only way is for 2142 to permenately bomb. Not for people to not buy it till BF2 is perfect. For no one to ever buy it. Honestly my opinion is go buy a PS3, that's what I'm doing. However, no way would 2142 bomb. I hate conquest and thier dumb titan mode but for some reason I still want it.

Take it for what you want. That's my 2 cents.

Comment

Scrapper, i really enjoyed watching your video. You showcased the birth of battlefield series, the highs and lows. I also liked the fact you took the time and effort to research for facts and put it in your video. BRAVO. My favorite part was toward the end, you made it clear you’re not an EA hater, you’re only frustrated on how EA/DICE have treated their fans and the annoying patches, i totally agree with you.
                      I honestly don’t get why people defend this game, the bug list is only growing with every patch, and the game is slow and pretty dumbed down thanks to pub scrubs.
                      To add insult to injury we pay top dollars for ranked server and can’t control it, they’re selling maps, vehicles and weapons. Have you noticed the only time they’re willing to give us a new map is right after a major screw up in a patch? In their first screwed up patch they gave us wake and now with the recent screwed up patch they’re giving us road to jallalabad.
                      A reminder to all
                      MODS will crush the original bf2, quake wars will destroy bf2142 and the guys at Kaos studios (creators of DC) will annihilate DICE.

Keep up the good work Scrapper, i hope you will make another vid about EA/DICE. and i hope you posted this vid on EA's site, if not, i would love to do it for you.

Comment

Seriously...at the end i Thought there was supposed to be some big surprise or something...and i kept watching and watching and it never came

Comment

Agreed

But Biased

Comment

Working...
                          X