AA problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA problem

Hi, i bought myself a new system and decide to give bf2 another go after almost a year non active i can set all of the graphics options but when i put AA on x2 or x4 and press apply it always goes back to x0 AA , how is this possible or am i doing something wrong here ?

system is AMD athlon 3700+ 64
    2gig ram
    GF 7600 GS 256mb
    250G maxtor HD

all runs fine but i miss the AA :cry:

Re: AA problem

Is AA set to Application Perference in nvidia controlpanel?

Have you enabled other settings that could alter how AA works. On ATI there's an option called Adaptive AA, and it affect options like you describe. Maybe there's a similar option i control panel, just called somthing else.

Have you tried setting nvidia options to default?

Comment

Well it looks like everything is on default (didnt changed a thing to it) but i reccall that before i patched to 1.3 it worked, i applyed the patch and this strange thing happens. so could it be that its the patch fault

Comment

Originally posted by Crawler
        Well it looks like everything is on default (didnt changed a thing to it) but i reccall that before i patched to 1.3 it worked, i applyed the patch and this strange thing happens. so could it be that its the patch fault
        Couldn't it be the case that after 1.3 it just handles AA options differently, and detects if AA is set to something it shouldn't and then won't let you change it in game, where before 1.3 it just let you set it in game regardless of the nvidia settings might override them.

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling nvidia drivers, like this: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showp...16&postcount=3 (where it says ATI just think Nvidia)

Comment

Well it looks like my problem is fixed , but dont ask me how lol it just started working gunny thx for the help m8

Comment

Working...
          X