Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods

I wish more people would play mods. I have Desert Combat, PRMM, and CE Legends Mod, but I can rarely find anyone playing. I just played a little PRMM and it was sweet. Different maps, little birds hold 6 people, hummers and vodniks hold like 6 or 7 people. Usually when I try to play one of these mods there are very few people playing, and I have never been able to play the CE Legends Mod
    online...only singleplayer. Are there any other mods that are real popular? I am willing to try just about any mod if I can find someone to play.

Re: Mods

I love mods, I just don't care for PRMM, because all they basicly did just remove the player HUD, and camera views and uses push style maps that only invite massive camping. The 30 second man down time is just to long, if it were 15 seconds plus 1 second for each death it would be perfect. Other than that, the maps are awesome, althought some are to big for the push style.

USI looks really good. Apparently USI is even better than Armored Fury. TWL is starting a ladder for USI that should be fun.

The main mods I'm waiting for is POE2 and FH2.

PS I believe you mean Desert Conflict as there is no Desert Combat in BF2

Comment

I love mods as well. I play Desert Combat, and US Intervention. (Plus some other Misc. "Fun" mods for BF1942 and BF2 every once and a while).

My Xfire is in my sig if your looking for someone to play with, I may be on at the same time you are.

Comment

yea i don't realy see many people playin it

Comment

USI is a lot of fun to,i still like armored fury better but its a lot better than vanilla bf2.

Comment

Cool. I am downloading USI now and will check it out. About how many people are usually playing?

Comment

Normally around 5-6 servers with players on it
              What we need, I think, is getting hardcore-mod players on a team speak server for example. This way its good to meet each other and making the mod community bigger.

Comment

USI, OPK, prmm are all great mods. I also love Battleracer, definately a great mod, especially if you're tired of combat. Oh, and the Sir. mod is good too.

Comment

I played USI last night and I LOVE it!!! I called a buddy of mine and told him to DL it immediately. Had hours of fun, like being new to BF2 all over again.

Comment

Working...
                  X