Connection Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Lost

ok i know what ur going to say patch this patch that! i know! but i never had the problem till today! EVERY SINGLE SERVER i go into crashes! i just dont get it! wtf ! everything just fine and dandy till today! total bs!
    anyone else notice the bs today!

Re: Connection Lost

alwas happens to me

Comment

Shadow, you noob. Another one of these posts?

I bet it's just you. The server detects that your skill level is far above its alloted space, and rather than try and noobify you (which would fail miserably, being Shadow), it crashes the server.

You're just too good.

~Salad

Comment

It's a server problem I'm sure.

Comment

its funny cuz everyone else plays just fine!(clan) yet when i join a few min l8tr bang crash!
          and i mean they played a couple rnds then i joined and crash!
          all goto new server and i go in to........... crash! any server CRASH! im not in it fine im in it CRASH!

Comment

was happening to me aswell but i did a spyware scan and it fixed it. i used ad aware, google it, its free.

Comment

dude its the stupid patch
              get over it
              everyone else has to put up with it then so do you

Comment

THATS FINE! IM USED TO THE patch BUT!........... I CANT PLAY! I CRASH SERVERS NOT JUST ME THE WHOLE SERVER!

Comment

Originally posted by =NAA=SHADOW
                  THATS FINE! IM USED TO THE patch BUT!........... I CANT PLAY! I CRASH SERVERS NOT JUST ME THE WHOLE SERVER!
                  I have the exact same problem. I can unintentionally knock out anyones server by the click of a button. I get it randomly. Sometimes the instant I click the join game button, I get to kit screen and everything is frozen, and the whole server is done for. Other times I can play for 10 sec, or even 10 min, until finally it'll say there is a problem with your connection, then eventually I get the error that my connection to the server was lost. I really hope 1.4 fixes this, because I know EA doesn't have the slightest clue what is going on. I am in a tournament, and I am unable to play at the moment because when we have a battle, I try to join, and I knock the whole server out and everyone thats in it. It's like I'm beating me head against the wall...it's VERY irritating. I guess us unlucky ones will just have to wait it out for 1.4 patch to come out, and cross our fingers hoping that it will fix our problem. :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                  X