Mouse Or Joystick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Or Joystick

I have read topics about the best mouse or the best joystick and well I was wondering which is better between the two...I have been looking at the G7 because I have a G5 and I like the weights and speed differiential but I have never used a joystick for BF2 or really anything...Do you leave the mouse and joystick hooked up and when your on ground u use one and the when flying use the other? Any info would be appreciated....

Re: Mouse Or Joystick

I just use a mouse for playing. Then again a blind person would be a better flier than me. Joystick is great for flying if u got room on ur desk and u can leave it plugged into ur computer with a mouse. Just try not to use both at the same time.

Comment

i've got both plugged in and switch to joystick for fixed wing aircraft.

Comment

I do pretty good with the choppers with a mouse but the jets are ok..that is why I was thinking a joystick may be a good investment...

Comment

i have a G5 mouse and a G15 keyboard. it has 2 USB-ports and i use them to plug in my joystick. very cool. it has a switch on it for when i get into a plane

Comment

I use the mouse for playing and flying helicopters, but when I fly jets I use the joystick.

Comment

^^ ditto on Technikal

Comment

Why is this in Special Forces Tips and Tricks....eh nevermind

--Moved to BF2 Support--

And to answer your question, personally I use mouce and Keyboard for everything and I am one of the better pilots out there. I think it all depends on what you first started with. If you started with a Joystick, stick with it and visa versa.

Comment

i use mouse and keyboard for on foot, in cars, and in boats but joystick for aircraft very helpful all plugged in at same time

Comment

i wasted money on my x52 ended up liking the mouse and keyboard better =(

another old post brought up from the dead cuz of private posters that want more posts

Comment

Working...
                    X