How bout a server that ran all EF and AF maps together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout a server that ran all EF and AF maps together

would that seem like a good idea. all 6 EF and AF maps.

Re: How bout a server that ran all EF and AF maps together

That would be bad. No one wants to play EF because of all the imbalance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesey
      That would be bad. No one wants to play EF because of all the imbalance issues.
      stfu speak for yourself

I'd play on it there are already some servers that ran AF + EF

Comment

Well unless server admins start doing this even AF, as popular as it is right now, will be dead in a couple of weeks.

To take it one step further, AF and EF should actually be integrated into regular map rotations - just like how RtR was integrated into the BF42 map rotations.

If a few guys start getting booted from their favorite servers because they don't have the maps, it might even encourage them to pony up the $10.

Comment

Originally posted by -MIKI3.
          [...]there are already some servers that ran AF + EF
          Yep, I could confirm that!

Comment

That would be great.

Comment

that would be cool i guess

Comment

It exists !

6 servers, 4 in USA and 2 in UK :

http://game-monitor.com/search.php?s...&ruleval=EU4/7 Armored Fury + Euro Force 67.19.254.140 16567 (USA)

Comment

yeah but that server has 0 people on it

Comment

Oh these servers do exist, luckly us australians have got that covered with our gamearena servers which im sure most of you would know because half the people in there are american but the only problem with that is that means over half the people in the server have over 400 ping which doesnt make for very happy gaming.

Edit - Well not over 400 but 170 or higher.

Comment

Our clan ran a EF/AF server, first we used AF maps first then the EF maps had no trouble populating whilst running AF but as soon as EF loaded up 10-15 players left.

So then I tried alternating between the two AF then EF etc. Again when the EF map loaded most of the players left. Whether that was due to them not having it or not liking it I'll never know.

I must be in the minority when it comes to EF, I like it but it would appear hardly anyone else does :|:

Comment

[UTAC] runs both EF and AF (Top 100 bf2 server, #1 EF+AF)

The server gets started around noon ET and tend to be up until early morning the next day. Server is located in DC with a 170 Ping Limit.

Comment

Yes there are some. I got kicked from one, because I do not have EF and I am not going to either,

Comment

LA CANTINA is a good server that has what you looking for. Usually has about 50 people on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jones
                              Yes there are some. I got kicked from one, because I do not have EF and I am not going to either,
                              Well good bye then, and you must be a glutton for punishment roaming the EF board for a game that you don't own.

Comment

Working...
                              X