Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored fury problem

I bought and installed armored fury.

Now when i try to connect to a server it says i have to buy the booster pack. Servers are not red anymore so there shouldn't be a ploblem.

Suggestions?

Re: Armored fury problem

re-install armoured fury ( ihad to doit a few times before it realised i actually owned it)

$:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\username\

if you havent already moved it, the install for it is located in path above

Comment

Originally posted by Nanufox74
      I bought and installed armored fury.

Now when i try to connect to a server it says i have to buy the booster pack. Servers are not red anymore so there shouldn't be a ploblem.

Suggestions?
      Make sure you bf2 playername is set correctly with your EA account. It is case sensitive also.

Comment

That was the problem Cigar_Man.
        Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Nanufox74
          That was the problem Cigar_Man.
          Thnx
          Your welcome.

Have fun playing. AF is really fun. Plus, 25 hours of Operation Road Rage, Operation Harvest, and Midnight Sun will get you the NASR.

Comment

Where do I check that, I mean it logs in OK and BF2 aqnd Spec Ops works great, just not AF. I have run through the install about 7 times and still get this same message.

Comment

Originally posted by revspongebobsp
              Where do I check that, I mean it logs in OK and BF2 aqnd Spec Ops works great, just not AF. I have run through the install about 7 times and still get this same message.
              The easiest way is to run the EAD and select the AF booster pack.

Above the "play know" icon, select the "Edit Battlefield 2 Nickname". This will take you to your EA account that you purchased AF with. Login there with your EA Account login and you can change your bf2 playername there.

Here is a link to info about your bf2playername/gamespyID.

Your name "is" case sensitive. So, just in case, bassie12 and Bassie12 are not the same for your gamespy/bf2 player name.

GL

Comment

Working...
              X