Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Kill Eva

ok so i was playing karkand... yes, karkand
    We were near the bridge, I was USMC and was sitting as spec ops near a post on the bridge
    I had already layed c4 on 1 half of the bridge, but not the second bridge
    so this tank rolls up and doesn't see me, neither does his gunner
    I jump on top, knife the gunner...
    but that's not all
    the tank freaks out and starts goin towards the bridge with c4, i jump off the tank and blow the bridge
    so now it's doubly freaking out
    I have 1 c4 left, the tank is half health i notice by the smoke
    as it starts coming back i c4 it and BOOM
    it was the greatest thing ever!!!!!!!!!

Re: Funniest Kill Eva

lol, rofl, roflmao, roflmaoqxz-Batman symbol(just kidding )

Comment

your a ninja

Comment

I was on wake last night, helo droping into the airfield. Skydiving all the was down, only to land on someones head. one kill by a size 9.

One minute later, I killed the same guy, again with my boots

Both times, I didnt even see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
          I was on wake last night, helo droping into the airfield. Skydiving all the was down, only to land on someones head. one kill by a size 9.

One minute later, I killed the same guy, again with my boots

Both times, I didnt even see him.
          LMAO ...... nice

Comment

Playing Karkand, I set up a car bomb and start heading over to the ramp by the square. As I come up the eastern street, past the hotel, I see a guy spawn and run for the TOW missle. I didn't think I could get past him before he took the shot so I drove straight at him with the intention of setting off the C4. Surprisingly, I got the jeep right next to him and hop out. I started to move back as quickly as I could so I might survive the C4 blast but, before I can set it off he shoots the jeep with the TOW at point blank range and blow up both himself and the car. I had a good laugh after that.

Comment

thats quite impressive. nice one.

Comment

haha, nice one. Lots of funny things happen on that part of the map for some reason lol. One time the bridge was blown and i was laying down in front of the destroyed part, my hummer was right next to me, I only got out because I can't go any further, then a teammate comes up, gets in it, and just drives over the hole and falls and dies. It was just so random I started lmao. haha, bf2 = good times.

Comment

For some reason seeing people get the crap blown out of them by arty always makes me laugh. One time I was commander on Kark, we only had the Gatehouse left, tons of fierce enemies puhing us back, so I zoom in and arty a huge mob of 20+ people. Of course I didn't get them all but it looked like 4th of July people were flying everywhere lol. I also love setting up AT mines on an enemy base then when people spawn fragging the mines:laugh: but that only worked on unpatched. . .

Comment

I find it weird aiming for a headshot, firing and missing cause they moved. Then seeing another name show up that I killed.. must've been standing far behind him. Done it a couple times. Heh alright, I'll take that kill, not complaining at all..

Comment

once on kark i was climbing the ladder and this sniper is prone right next to the ladder and he dosent see me im like ROFLMAOPMP i walked right up there i was like "hey turn around" and knifed him in the face. then l8ter he sniped me and was like "BOOM HEADSHOT"...i got my revenge after that

Comment

You shouldn't tell them to turn around, there's always the chance they'll kill you and make you look like an idiot. . . I had a really funny killing streak today on Sharqi, I was a mEC sniper with mah trusty SVD, zoomed in on a squad trying to cap a base not too far from where I was. I popped ome headshots, some guy dives behind a sandbag wall, he's a medic, see him and another guy pop up (he had just revived that guy) so I pop them both, then I get wounded so I trun around, there's a guy shooting me with a pistol, I zoom it and pop off 3 shots, the second striking his head. I teabaged him, he must have felt really stupid. . .

Comment

i was PLA on dragon valley sniping the carrier with my L96A1 and im happily popping the heads off the jet whores and then i seemovement in my scope next to meso i unzoom and theres a us soldier and hes just looking t me like he was taking a screenshot before trying to knife me so i put a shot into him with my rifle and thenm pistol shot in the gut,ill tell u he was mad,he flew a cobra the entire round just looking for me.

Comment

Yesterday I killed someone with a grenade. No, not by the explotion, the grenade actually hit him and killed him.
                            Then later I manage to tk my squadleader the same way. As I was about to toss the grenade he stepped in front of me. The grenade actually hit him right on the head. Not to imply anything, but the sound it made was like metal hitting wood...

Comment

Working...
                            X