more voice emotion plzzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more voice emotion plzzzzzzz

im sick of being a squad leader & asking for uav, & the commander saying uav is unavailable then not spotting the spot i wanted the uav.!! ok i appriaciate i cant get uav 24/7... BUT if we had a voice emot saying "commander i need a spot on is area " it would help a lot.....thoughts

Re: more voice emotion plzzzzzzz

I just use the VOIP to get through my point.

I say COmmander please scan my area for enemies, from time to time some idiot is commanding and says "I cant see you" I say im on your big map thing with a number 3 on my head" he says "Still cannot see you" so I spam "I need UAV here"

Comment

I hate people who dont knwo how to command, then again sometimes when im a commander or theres a decent commander and the artaillery is doena nd so is the rader scans and UAV and they need repairs, no one wnats to bother fixing them, instead they just complain i need a UAV i need UAV, requesting artiallry, so commander has to and be a hero and fix the stuff and get killed 10 times trying to do it! So I just wish commaders would only be a commmander if there smart and if the team is willing to do their part, if not then good luck lol sry for the big rant just typing away lol

Comment

simple fix

dont pub

Comment

Interesting first post there exile. Not everyone has the time for a clan or tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
            Interesting first post there exile. Not everyone has the time for a clan or tournament.
            i posted about 3 other times before this, but i guess the threads got deleted or something

/shrug

Comment

I liked how in bf1942 if you requested something there was more emotion, you would be screaming MEDIC! MEDIC! like you were actually dying. i wish there was still that in bf2

Comment

Just use VOIP...plenty of emotion possible there!:laugh:

Like telling the commander "You are the WORST commander I have ever laid eyes on!"

Comment

I want "get repairs here" for my engy.
                  It be nice to have basic, things like "wait" "come back" for other classes too.
                  I try to type stuff quick but for some reason BF2 likes to forget osme of my letters..so when I type "come here" I usually get "kcom her"

Comment

ide like a "clear", when a room, or area is clear, and "stop" like if ur gunner in a transport and see enemy infantry, and "wait here" so whoever your with will wait for you to regain sprint, self heal or whatever

i dont think its realistic to expect these things in bf2....but it would be cool if it had it, who knows....maybe in 2142

Comment

yeah like when it syas posistion clear an then u go in ur jeep and next thing u know they captured the cp again.

Comment

BEST THING WE NEED!!!!

"STOP MINES" or "ENEMY MINES SPOTTED"
                        followed by
                        "STOP CLAYMROES" or "ENEMY CLAYMROES SPOTTED"

how many times have you had to bail as you watch the car/tank charge into some mines..all you can do is salute the fallen soldier and say "damn wish I could have told him or spotted those for him.

Comment

i dont like the voice commands like when we're charging into battle and i wanna say "GO GO GO" i always shout out "hit it" ..wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                            i dont like the voice commands like when we're charging into battle and i wanna say "GO GO GO" i always shout out "hit it" ..wtf?
                            LOL I love the random commands..
                            My fave "Im 86 on Meds"

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                              LOL I love the random commands..
                              My fave "Im 86 on Meds"
                              You're kidding, right? I have NEVER heard that.

**woo-hoo, 400th post and a promotion**

Comment

Working...
                              X