my first "real" movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first "real" movie

Hi all , a few days ago i asked you all which program you use for movies and stuff so i tried a few and this came out... let me know what you think...
    don't judge me 2 hard its just my first
    MoViE

Re: my first "real" movie

wtf with shadows?

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
      wtf with shadows?
      yea i saw it 2 ... i reacendly un-installed my whole computer.... so some of my drivers and stuff needs some updates... atleast BF tells me @ start, but i can't seem 2 find out where its telling me somewhere near a flashing blablabla....

Comment

Not bad at all for a 1st up effort! Did you use WMM in the end to edit it?

Also a tip for your next vid. Something I learnt after making my 1st vid Knifing Rampage. To remove the mouse pointer simply hit T once and then it won't appear again.

Comment

T or Q doesnt matter...

PS: Try to bring thing in your video tha havent been tried before. things out of the ordinary. every BF2 player and their mom has seen someone go under that bridge or land a jet on the carrier. GO for the Awh inspiring. The clips were a bit boring.

PSS: Good choice of music though Linkin Park is the Shiznit

Comment

k tnx for all the tips
            and yes i used wmm

Comment

yeah, was a little boring... editing was ok for a 1st timer using wmm though, keep it up!

Comment

It was actually pretty good for a first video. Way better than I could do. Kinda boring but decent editing. The shadows were kinda weird though. Overall, good job!

Comment

haha those shadows should be illegal! nice editing for a beginner, seems u can run it at those graphics and a reasonable FPS with fraps so thats good

Comment

Decent video. I liked the music.

Comment

hehe tnx all... i'm tryin to start somethin' cool.. need some insparation... mhhh ahh you see sometime..

Comment

Working...
                      X