Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lamest kick ever

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
    I got kicked once for porking the admins wife.
    rofl well there are just some things that should'nt happen on a battlefield

Comment

Alight, I read these all the time but never post. But I have a story for this thread. The other night I was playing on a Karkand server that advertised "No stealing of enemy vehicles" "No camping on uncappable bases unless your spec ops". So I was playing spec ops and the game had just started, immediately the commander starts in with the arty. So I sneak off into the back of the U.S. base and begin to blow the atry to kingdom come. After it goes up in flames I further in to the base to cap the radar when i see the commander pop up with "Somebody kill that spec ops in our base" or something to that effect. Anyway, the next thing I know there is a tank and a Humvee driving around in the back searchin for me. I am under the gas station canopy when I see an opportunity to make a break for it. As I take off running I see a US soldier just waiting for the APC to respawn, so I put a round in the back of his head and just then the APC shows up. Now I don't know about you, but when there is a tank and a Humvee looking for me I prefer driving rather than running any day of the week. And it is not like I was just hanging around in the back camping for this APC. So I jump in and take off. The next thing I know both the tank and humvee drivers are yelling "Laparatus just stole a vehicle, KICK HIM" Before I can even respawn the admin dumps me like a fat girl! I hope I don't just sound like I am whining! I think the idea behind the rule was to keep the realism high, and I know that if in real life I was in the same situation i would not think to myself, "No, I should really leave that Armored Vehicle and run from this tank on foot." Anyone got my back here?

Comment

I think you knew the rules of the server before playing, right? Either way you were dead. Better to die than be kicked. Plus if you had C4 left was there any chance of killing the tank? humvee's are useless..

wtf is "porking" his wife mean?

Comment

thats a shame, but fakesounds right it was a rule.. a bad one in the eyes of many perhaps but it is a rule nonetheless.

Porking, enjoying immensely the company of, *wink wink*

And welcome to the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Laparatus
            Alight, I read these all the time but never post. But I have a story for this thread. The other night I was playing on a Karkand server that advertised "No stealing of enemy vehicles" "No camping on uncappable bases unless your spec ops". So I was playing spec ops and the game had just started, immediately the commander starts in with the arty. So I sneak off into the back of the U.S. base and begin to blow the atry to kingdom come. After it goes up in flames I further in to the base to cap the radar when i see the commander pop up with "Somebody kill that spec ops in our base" or something to that effect. Anyway, the next thing I know there is a tank and a Humvee driving around in the back searchin for me. I am under the gas station canopy when I see an opportunity to make a break for it. As I take off running I see a US soldier just waiting for the APC to respawn, so I put a round in the back of his head and just then the APC shows up. Now I don't know about you, but when there is a tank and a Humvee looking for me I prefer driving rather than running any day of the week. And it is not like I was just hanging around in the back camping for this APC. So I jump in and take off. The next thing I know both the tank and humvee drivers are yelling "Laparatus just stole a vehicle, KICK HIM" Before I can even respawn the admin dumps me like a fat girl! I hope I don't just sound like I am whining! I think the idea behind the rule was to keep the realism high, and I know that if in real life I was in the same situation i would not think to myself, "No, I should really leave that Armored Vehicle and run from this tank on foot." Anyone got my back here?
            oh man, you were just playing @ some retarded server.
            There are some more better out there....

Comment

i once got kicked for being a micheal jackson rape victim... i mean cmon wtf

Comment

Originally posted by HK-47
                i once got kicked for being a micheal jackson rape victim... i mean cmon wtf

Maybe the admin was Micheal Jackon himself!

You know im bad im bad you know it ooowwww

Comment

lol you knocked the candy out of his mouth..yesterday this admin blows up the MIG because he didnt get to it first. So I shoot at him, one shot, and he kicked me for "Attempting to TK"

So I come back get a bunch of points by shoot him out of the air, soon after i kicked for some dumb reason, then I come back AGAIN and say "Admin do you know what Fraps is?" Then he replies that I have the wrong person lol. Soon after he says he is sorry that he kicked me for having high points. I have it all on Fraps too lol

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                    Don't camp the A10. Novel idea, eh? Get in a ground vehicle and support you teammates that way instead.
                    I agree, but I am a Colonel w/ until yesterday, needing to meet only 1 requirement to rank up to General, you guessed it, "Veteran Aviator Badge"

I didn't tk, I didn't force tk, & then punish, I was just waiting for the vehicle, & when this guy ran up pushing, I just pushed back to hold my ground

Another guy said, " don't steal my plane butcher", I didn't know he pwn3d it?? I took off & he forced tk, & punished, (I really didn't care because once I get in the air I am not coming down for a while), then he said, "I am trying to get my ribbon noob", if he would have just told me that in the beginning I would have let him have it, but after he showed his 4$$ "fvck him", when I got my aviator vet I asked this guy nicely if I could have it unchallenged because I only needed a few kills for my badge, & he let me

peace

Originally posted by Laparatus
                    I got your back, I was a commander in Oman on the mec side, when an APC came in the base shooting @ me, there was an APC right next to me, & I got in , & returned fire, & got kicked for being a "commander in vehicle" LOL

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
                      I was playing in the [LMS] (Last Man Standing) server, & got kicked for the lamest reason ever

I was waiting for an A10, & this [LMS] guy pushed me out the way, & took the jet out 3 times (& was performing poorly I might add), the fourth time he ran up I pushed back enough to get the vehicle, & flew off, he gave me a warning for "pushing like a little child for vehicles", I got the vehicle again, then he kicked me for "pushing like a little child" for vehicles

Some of these admins can't be any older than 10

peace
                      You think that is bad. I was kicked for using the word "noob" and "suck". All I said Was I suck today at playing. No comments about anthing else to do with sucking please :laugh:

Comment

[LMS] clan is a joke anyways. Who would waste their time in those servers? All they do is recruit… if you breathe, your recruited. Then they whore their servers with their bad players.
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Someone was kicked for saying line

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                            [LMS] clan is a joke anyways. Who would waste their time in those servers? All they do is recruit… if you breathe, your recruited. Then they whore their servers with their bad players.
                            Yeah, definitely a n00b clan LOL

peace

Comment

Working...
                            X