• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge Help pls

Wich are the best maps for getting the :
    Ground Defense Badge

* Veteran
    IAR: 10 kills in Ground Defense (Mounted MG or TOW)

and the :

Explosives Ordinance Badge

* Veteran
    IAR: 20 Kills with any combination of C4/Claymore/AT-Mine

Any help will be apritiated.

Re: Badge Help pls

Veteran ground defense, either hop in a MG on warlord or tow in ghost town and get them the old fashioned way or sit in a mg/tow and drop arty (sounds cheap but that's how some people have gotten theirs).

As for the explosive badge, I got mine on warlord with claymores (38 kills IAR)...that's where I would start.

Comment

Thx .......i have forgoten about the mount and commander tip.

Wow just got the Veteran and the expert Ground Defense Badge on Devil's Perch. Thx again for the tip.

Comment

Are you saying that I can get the badge by sitting on a TOW while being commander and dropping arty? Never thought you could do that one.

Comment

for the explosives i used c4 @ karkand (MEC) 32/32 server in the beginnig you should plant c4 @ boxes ( 1 @ a time) when some1 passes by bo00o0mmm.... and ofcourse you can kill some tankdrivers ect. in the same round
          it may sound noob but if you want the badge it willl work... i never use this tactic 2 kill when i don't need the badge...

Comment

Sharwi for Ground Defene.

TOW at Surveillance >*Tow's

Comment

u can even get your expert air defense as commander too. sit in an aa and arty people. arty is counted as kills.

Comment

As for Expert Claymore/C4/Mine I have tried over and over again to get it and I cannot. I am a freaking expert at putting claymores all over the hotel at Karkand but sooner of later USA caps a few flags and the people disperse to the other flags. I have all but given up on this badge. So Claymores for me I can get very close (upper 20's) but then eventually the round ends and I am stuck with a high score but just too few claymore points.

Thanks on the Commander trick for my Expert Ground Defense badge. I never thought of doing it that way.

btw Claymore points were better before they nerfed it down to only 2 deployed at a time. But, now it is better for playability so I respect that.

-Magik

Comment

its funny how u al get mad t the stat padders in pand k servers but then u talk about getting badged while just stiiting in a tow and being commnder.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
                    Are you saying that I can get the badge by sitting on a TOW while being commander and dropping arty?
                    yes.

also ghost town is good for tow kills, especially when the Spetz have both chopper bases. you can watch for someone to get the chopper and then tow it from the SAS main base.
                    I got 16 tow kills (iar) doing that last week.
                    I got my 38 explosive kills on warlord.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

For my explosives badge I suicide jeeped for a whole round. This was before they turned off claymore FF.

Comment

Working...
                      X