The Best Pistol ?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Pistol ?.

There is no actual difference except the look and sound. So perhaps the silenced one is better, because people can hardly hear you shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
      I think the chinese pistol looks the coolest.

*shrug*
      I always thought it looked like a toy gun, although it has a realy nice sound pack, the 92FS and MR-444 are equal in my eyes, I like them equally although the 92FS sounds a little tinny.

I always got the impression that the silenced version was less accurate and did less damage. Placebo affect anyone?

Comment

Its not the quality or that its better I just like the feel and sound of the MEC pistol better...and sometimes if you like it, you tend to do better with ti

Comment

92fs has the best sight and can snipe peeps, but some how u can punch off more rounds quicker wit the mec pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut

I'm sure you also met this one
            Man, their really isn't a bullet hole it that one huh?? lol

to everyone here: Pick a kit, not a pistol.

Comment

I have most experience with the 92fs and the mr-444; i prefer the 92 because of its aimer. You have to aim with the barrel on the MR, the aimers are basically sh1t... the 92fs you just put the middle metal bead over their head and they're dead.

The chinese qz seems similar to the 92 but a weaker sounding sound.. which really donest affect perfomance.

And the silenced ones are worse imo because thye're harder to aim with

Comment

If anyone here played desert combat, they will remember the spec ops kit. The U.S. spec ops kit was my favorite kit of all time in any game.

CAR-15 (silenced, high rate of fire, red dot scope)
                MK23 Socom pistol (different from the other troops, was more powerful and silenced)
                C4
                Knife
                Smoke Grenades

It was an amazing kit, I really loved the Socom pistol, I wish it was still around in BF2.

Comment

First off, the silenced or not silenced doesn't matter forlike the bijillionth time, you may prefer silenced because you like the obscured sight (the silencer goes over the actual ironsight, which messes up my aiming)or for being silent, or one factions pistol because of the sights are different. I myself prefer 92fs non silenced because it has easiest sights to use.

Comment

I don't play chinese much... at all... But for some reason I am really good with that pistol.

Comment

I prefer the Chinese and US pistols.

Comment

Working...
                      X