A new WaRRioR in the making???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new WaRRioR in the making???

LOL well here I know I have been belonging to this forums for over a year but really I only got the game last friday and been playing a few hours a night, one or two one night and none for 2 night then a few more and I think im getting hooked and getting pretty decent, I think the game relies on team work whice somepeople just dont get yet but hey mosly yougn people who complain about eveything in the game, but anyway heres my stats(yes I know its not my longshot name I got rid of that b4 i started playing but i already belonged here as that name) http://bf2s.com/player/72110839/ what do you think, and do you have any advice? I try and join squads as much as i can to enforce teamplay and if no one takes commander, i take it and push to enforce as much teamplay as possible therefore winning the round. So mostly the purpose of my thread was to see how you guys fell I am doing so far and what you could see poeple doing more of to enhance teamplay, also, do you think joining a clan is worth it?

Re: A new WaRRioR in the making???

idk about clans but its real good that you have been trying 2 be a teamplayer nd stuff

Comment

Re: A new WaRRioR in the making???

Longshot, We need more people like you within the battlefield community. Its a rare occation if i do find a team player. I havnt been playing battleifled 2 long, im still trying to get to the 8000 point rank but by what i hear i think ur doing good. Keep up the teamwork

Comment

Working...
      X