Concerto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerto

Well after a month and a half of recording, 3 test videos and quite a few nights of very little sleep, I finished my first full video. Its called Concerto, its just over 10 min long and comes in at 230mb. The file is stored as a zip file with the avi and a notepad note about the video, here: http://www.f-forge.com?d=RcXZSkQCb4izTMPxj390
    (Note that the second part is an edited form of one of the test videos while the first part is completely new)

For the youtube version (lower quality) go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awk_3ykoaz4

It went over well at the tournament and I hope people like it here too!

Thoughts?

Re: Concerto

Im downloading it now. Il post my impression from it later

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
      Im downloading it now. Il post my impression from it later
      OMG your fast!

Comment

ok downloading now, be ready in 2 hours time lol.

Comment

though it's only sniping, I must say that you're VERY skilled with the sniper rifle!! quality and music was good. overall a nice one to watch!!

Comment

10 Minutes download...

Comment

Decided to do a youtube version of the video (lower quality) here:
              BF2 sniper video by dBs. Footage was over a 2 month period. Please leave a comment and vote. If you liked this vid then feel free to check out my other video...

Comment

wow, you are amazing with the sniper rifle

Comment

You got some pretty nice shots with the sniper.. very impressive.

Keep up the good work!

Tester

Comment

Your damn good when shooting moving targets. I like the last part actually... nice song which fits the video well.

btw how come sometime the graphics is in low and sometime in medium/high?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darth_Master
                      10 Minutes download...
                      7min 20sec here post what I think after its done dling

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzWarTank
                        Your damn good when shooting moving targets. I like the last part actually... nice song which fits the video well.

btw how come sometime the graphics is in low and sometime in medium/high?
                        The graphics changed up because half way through the filming period 1.3 came out and I was getting some wierd things going on so I uninstalled the game and my video drivers. I reinstalled everything and it ran smoother so I could turn up the graphics a bit higher than it was before =)

Comment

im only half-way done and just wow I like the part where you sraw the guy on the ladder and the guy close to you says "ns" (time is 8:49)

nice syncing i give it a 10 and I havnt even watched it all yet

Comment

Thanks for the reviews so far =) It went over well at the tournament but I honestly think it was a bit on the long side. Well see what dirrection I decide to take the next video =)

Comment

Thats an ace movie!

Comment

Working...
                              X