Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New problem: Once I Join Game, mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New problem: Once I Join Game, mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized...

I was just playing the game earlier today and everything was working fine. Now, I started the game, and once I hit Join Game, I sit there at the spawn selection screen and the game does not recognize either my mouse or keyboard. Everything works fine up until that point, as I am able to load the game, find a server and use the mouse to hit Join Game. Everything works fine outside of the game as well. I tried restarting comp, no luck. Any ideas?

*Edit*
    Just tried singleplayer and the same things happens.

Re: New problem: Once I Join Game, mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized...

Same thing happen to me

Go look at your key bindings and that should put ya in the right direction

Comment

Re: New problem: Once I Join Game, mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized...

WTF? Every single key was blank, how the heck did that happen? Thanks for the help man, but seriously, wtf?

Comment

idc how it happens but i just made a new account but if u dont want to then just reset the key bindings

(this happen to me offline not online so it really didnt matter that i made a new account)

Comment

Yeah, i just reset everything back to default, why did you create a new account?

Comment

Didnt know there was a default button ^^

Comment

Same thing is happening to me.
              WHAT DO I DO???

Comment

Originally posted by Niebs
                Same thing is happening to me.
                WHAT DO I DO???

as above set back 2 default and re do your keys...

Comment

This is not uncommon. It's been happening since day one, from what I remember.

Comment

o yeah
                    thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X