I just met a huge smacktard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just met a huge smacktard.

Snipergonewild. Biggest smacktard I have ever met.

He was commander on Raw! West coast server 24/7 karkand.

Very begining of the match I grab an apc. All is fine and well.
    AT mines block my path, so I decide to shoot about the hotel for a minute.
    The commander(snipergonewild) drops a hummer infront of my tank.
    I munity vote. Why? How am I supposed to get through with a HMMV in my way when I need to?

Then about 10 seconds later my apc goes critical. I think to myself wtf how did an enemy get in the tow missle already. I thought wrong, it was none other than a smacktard named snipergonewild.

It looks like the smacktard commander loves to block my way and expect me to run over at mines to cap a flag? That gets me no closer. In fact he dropped supplies next to me a few moments earlier. The tank took some hits so I sat next to him to repair him. Smacktard takes this excuse to tk me.

Snipergonewild:"You ***** are you afraid to go cap a flag"
    he shoots me with tow here. Then I blow up.
    Snipergonewild[Teamkills]=LOH=DemonOfhatred
    Me:"No! There are AT mines blocking my way you dumb !@#$%^"

Needless to say I paid him back several times.
    (spawned as medic knife+revive)

Player has initiated munity vote against commander snipergonewild.
    Voting will end in two minutes.

PgUp

Snipergonewild:"I can't do anything with this idiot overhere."
    (actually I thought idiots were people who intentionaly tk someone else because they don't agree with someone else's playstyle/situation)

me: I know you didn't like that. Don't F------ tk me again.

I don't let people like this guy get me mad. I gets mine. Thought I would get this off my back.

Re: I just met a huge smacktard.

You are right, what a smacktard. I wouldn't of muntiny him, kick kick kick. If that was my server, thats what I would've done.

Comment

Actually, by dropping the vehicle in front of you, It allows you to drive forward and push the vehicle onto the mines, taking them out and clearing the way. This may or may not have been his intention, but you should have thought of that. Also, in what way is dropping the supply crate by you wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
        Actually, by dropping the vehicle in front of you, It allows you to drive forward and push the vehicle onto the mines, taking them out and clearing the way. This may or may not have been his intention, but you should have thought of that. Also, in what way is dropping the supply crate by you wrong?
        The explosion of the Humvee would've killed his APC.

Comment

WHAT!!?? A SMACKTARD COMMANDER IN BF2? NO EFFING WAY!!!! :hmm: :|:

Comment

You should hvae just left the server.

Comment

People who just sit at city entrance in armour refusing to go in are tards. Sounds like this commander made the right decision.

Comment

Sounds like a misunderstanding.. As commander I wouldn't of TKd though. Just asked. In addition, tank and APC whores do all the suppressing of troops, whilst your troops strol in to take the Hotel flag.
                IF he still wanted you to go in after telling him the mines were there, what would you have done really? Gotten out, picked up all the mines, drive up and sit at the Hotel and wait for someone to easily C4 you? (Provided your not dead a hundred different ways getting there e.g. more mines, being shot taking them out, AT your APC, C4 unmanned APC, taken by a team mate and driven over, grenade rain..)

Other option for you is to drive up the right side and down the hill, but Oh well..

Also, don't teamkill your commander.. that's just annoying and pointless for the rest of us, and you really aren't playing the game anymore cause of him.. Punish him for the TK's and explain what your doing.
                Then move on with the game man, he might've apologised and given you support for the rest of the game (e.g. supply crates and UAVs). Mutiny was a decent idea though, not fit for commander's high chair it seems anyway.

My thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                  Ive tried that and they still blew me up.

Originally posted by Somedudes
                  I did but ill be back.

Originally posted by Fakesound
                  Sounds like a misunderstanding.. As commander I wouldn't of TKd though. Just asked. In addition, tank and APC whores do all the suppressing of troops, whilst your troops strol in to take the Hotel flag.
                  IF he still wanted you to go in after telling him the mines were there, what would you have done really, drive up and sit at the Hotel and wait for someone to easily C4 you? ..

Other option for you is to drive up the right side and down the hill, but Oh well..

Also, don't teamkill your commander.. that's just annoying and pointless for the rest of us, and you really aren't playing the game anymore cause of him.. Punish him for the TK's and explain what your doing.
                  Then move on with the game man, he might've apologised and given you support for the rest of the game (e.g. supply crates and UAVs). Mutiny was a decent idea though, not fit for commander's high chair it seems anyway.

My thoughts
                  He could have asked but didn't. He instead chose to tk me.
                  Also I don't believe he is someone who would listen to obvious reason. I.E he is a smacktard.

Originally posted by Oxy
                  People who just sit at city entrance in armour refusing to go in are tards. Sounds like this commander made the right decision.
                  I see you didn't read my entire post. READ! There were at mines in the way and the tank was taking rockets i helped repair him. HOW RETARDED IS THAT?

Comment

Too many kids playing this game nowadays..

Comment

Originally posted by Sacramento
                      WHAT!!?? A SMACKTARD COMMANDER IN BF2? NO EFFING WAY!!!! :hmm: :|:
                      Rofl. :laugh: Thats why I posted I knew someone would make me laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Somedudes
                        Don't let the terrorists win

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
                          Ive tried that and they still blew me up..
                          Yeah, a vechile blowing up next to another vechile will do considerable damage.

He could have asked but didn't. He instead chose to tk me.
                          Also I don't believe he is someone who would listen to obvious reason. I.E he is a smacktard.
                          Lol you only called him a smacktard after this whole episode. He MAY have listened to reason given the chance. Next time any other idiot starts this sh*t just explain why, and you'll try something else.

Plus, a commander should hang back at the base as an engineer incase the UAV or Scan are destroyed. Save a supply drop for your troops and do it yourself. Also, he could have seen the tank's health was down on commanders view with this kit.. But nevermind.

Side note: Never go Medic commander, you'll just see alot of life bars on your map and no troops!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
                            He MAY have listened to reason given the chance.
                            I was dead before I could explain. Tkd by him as I was typing my sentance.

I don't really care its just one bump in the road. However I will never forget it.

Comment

Ive tried that and they still blew me up.
                              No you didn't. Another vehicles explosion won't kill a full health armored vehicle next to it. It might do a bit of damage, but it certainly won't kill. Heck, Standing next to my own tank's wreckage which blows up only takes off 2 bars from myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X