• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietcong

Anyone still play this game, i just found my disks and installed

Re: Vietcong

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    Anyone still play this game, i just found my disks and installed
    Bah. i hated that game. Mainly because it wouldnt run well on my comp.

Comment

that game was awesome, like a CS awesome, only a lil bit realistic but super fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
        Bah. i hated that game. Mainly because it wouldnt run well on my comp.
        I think it might now

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
          I think it might now
          Yeah . That was on my old P3 pos. Ill need to try it on my new comp. It was always so d*** laggy. One mission that stands out it my mind is when you had to navigate thruogh a forest and there were a whole bunch of booby traps and things that would kill you at random. Man, that mission took forever. Ohhyeah, and there were the ones where you would have to go through the VC tunnels. I think Vietcong is the reaason why no other developers have attempted at a vietnam game (no offense or anything:laugh: )

Comment

I used to play it, while back... now I do not recall where I put that CD... ><

Comment

Holy sh1t can't belive someone still has it, I used to play it on my old P3 733 MHZ computer, it was good for its time, I still have the discs etc when I bought it when it first came out, wait its not installed but there is the map ''port'' or something, where it has a building with a tower then the open sea, at the end of the pier is the SVD which people used to get and rack kills with?

Comment

i downloaded the lastest demo
                i gaged upon playing

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  Holy sh1t can't belive someone still has it, I used to play it on my old P3 733 MHZ computer, it was good for its time, I still have the discs etc when I bought it when it first came out, wait its not installed but there is the map ''port'' or something, where it has a building with a tower then the open sea, at the end of the pier is the SVD which people used to get and rack kills with?
                  Halong Port!

Comment

OMG its like saying do u play pac man ( yes i play pacman in my 360 ) lol, system requirements used to be so stupid

Comment

Single palyer was rather poo on that game i thought.

Comment

Vietcong Singleplayer and Multiplayer own.

Comment

The Multiplayer for it rocked, either on Team DM or one of those game modes or on Coop.

The second one was okay, I liked the high amount of weapons that it added and the ranking up factor in it. But it had a small selection of Coop maps.

Comment

Working...
                          X