Mass Destruction-64p
    Night Flight-64p
    Surge-64p
    Warlord-64p

Re: Key Guides for SF 64p Maps

Thanks!!

Comment

thanks man, i print your af ones already, looks like ill need to go to staples and get more ink!

Comment

very nice..!
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

very well done.

Comment

What I really need is a map of the carrier on Iron Gator - a floor plan of each deck, with the flags on that deck marked, along with stairs/ladders/lifts etc to/from other floors. I always (and I really do mean always - lol) get lost whenever I stray belowdecks. I can just about find my way around the flight deck, or to the carrier from the shore, but inside it's just a maze... Lol

Any takers??

Nice maps though, Kurlon, although I already know my way around the other maps (except Leviathan, which I've never managed to find on a server).

Comment

stickied

Comment

Thx guys.

What I really need is a map of the carrier on Iron Gator
                Yep...I know my guide doesn't provide all that much carrier info but couldn't think of a better way to show the levels. Maybe find a mapper willing to go in and cut the carrier down the middle to show a nice cross section?

Comment

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but I don't want it sliced down the middle (ie cut port to starboard) to see a cross-section. What I want is it cut bow to stern, at each deck, so you can then look down, plan view, on the layout of each deck from an elevated position above it...

Then I can use it like a map of each deck. And maybe then I can find my way around the damn boat... Of course, I know I could play it some more and learn it properly, but that takes effort and I'm too "energy efficient" (ie lazy) to do that...

Comment

Gav anything like that would require someone to use the BF2 Editor to import the map then go in and remove each "layer" of the carrier to get that top-down view of each section. Try going to the BF2 Editor Forums and seeing if someone could help you out or at least show your the steps w/ the editor.

Comment

Eww... effort.... Lol j/k

Thanks for the post. I've never played around with the editor in BF2 (have in other games, but not this one)... Perhaps I'll give it a shot. Cheers!

Comment

Eww... effort.... Lol j/k
                        Yep that "E" word is a killer sometimes...

BTW I played around w/ the editor myself and came up w/ some of the interior views of the carrier but had to get a farther view otherwise the perspective gets messed up when combining all the closeups.

Hopefully the updated Iron Gator will help out a bit more w/ the carrier...

Comment

well. nice. ty for keys!

Comment

Wow, I just realized I've only played Leviathon once! But yeah, nice maps.

Comment

Im so Happy that I have BF2 and BF2 Special forces maps now i can make routes for my squads.

Comment

Working...
                              X