euro force or armored fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro force or armored fury

i want everyones advice should i get euro force or armored fury first?

Re: euro force or armored fury

Id have to go with...
    Save your money m8, I got mods which work fine for battlefield 2. THe only difference between mods and Booster packs is that mods dont have ranked servers. Id save your money, and there arent too many armored fury or EF ranked servers as there is as City maps and Wake which people playt the most.

Comment

Right, like we know what type of BF2 gameplay you like. Why don't you just read some of the posts in their perspective sections on here and decide for yourself hmmmmm?

Comment

I say they're both good.

The way I see it, both add-on packs give roughly the same amount of content, give or take, as SF. But they're cheaper.

Scort.

Comment

Overall I'd say AF is better.

But if you're new to BF2 don't even bother with the boosters yet because the vanilla maps are the best.

Comment

well i've been playing sence around dec 28 2005 but no internet play i am pretty good it's just my internet is been messed up, but it should be good around saturday

Comment

I prefer AF over EF to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
                Id have to go with...
                Save your money m8, I got mods which work fine for battlefield 2. THe only difference between mods and Booster packs is that mods dont have ranked servers. Id save your money, and there arent too many armored fury or EF ranked servers as there is as City maps and Wake which people playt the most.
                Indeed. DCON is going to be released in the near future and we currently have USI, PR, OPK, etc.
                Save your cashola.

Comment

The scores could be more towards the side of the newer expansion (AF, Just because its new) but IMO it does own EF

Comment

I personally EF, because it brought characteristics of gameplay that BF1942 had, that were missing in BF2, and sadly I've not bought AF yet...though I think still that both are worth it.

Comment

both are good addons but AF f'n own's its got some of the best maps out of all the BF2 series.

Comment

SF, it beats both, you even get wepons that you can use in normal BF2

Comment

Yea sorry man, AF looks awesome, but I cant bring myself to paying ANY money for 3 maps...

I did get SF which I enjoyed quite a lot. The l96 made SF worth it hehehe.

Comment

I say both. I love both, but AF is the better of the two.

Comment

they both are really good, but i admit, af is better

Comment

Working...
                              X