Battlefield 2 won't start!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 won't start!!!

i click to run my battlefiled 2. then a loading screen pops up and then it just quits and nothing happens. I have already been playing battlefield 2 but this just happened recently and i havan't done anything to affect my BF2 including the patches.

i tried uninstalling reinstalling numerous times
    closing antivirus
    check no memory leak everything is up to date and i have all the requirements
    Someone PLEASE help i havan't played battlefield 2 for 2 months because of this problem :cry:

Re: Battlefield 2 won't start!!!

Originally posted by noobinater
    i click to run my battlefiled 2. then a loading screen pops up and then it just quits and nothing happens. I have already been playing battlefield 2 but this just happened recently and i havan't done anything to affect my BF2 including the patches.

i tried uninstalling reinstalling numerous times
    closing antivirus
    check no memory leak everything is up to date and i have all the requirements
    Someone PLEASE help i havan't played battlefield 2 for 2 months because of this problem :cry:
    Do you have a secondary display enabled? Try looking at your ati/nvidia driver and Windows display settings, and make sure you only have one display enabled.

Have you tried deleting the Profiles folder in ..\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\ Then start up game and retrieve your account again , and result is our old login, but with default settings.

Have you tried setting your directx settings in your ati/nvidia driver settings back to default? Or reinstalled drivers, maybe try this way: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showp...16&postcount=3

Comment

THANKS GUNNY HIGHWAY!! delteing my profile works (gonna retrieve it) i can finally play again thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by noobinater
        THANKS GUNNY HIGHWAY!! delteing my profile works (gonna retrieve it) i can finally play again thanks!
        No problem, glad it worked out.

When uninstalling, there's an option to automatically delete the profiles on harddrive, and saves you the trouble of douing it, if it ever need to delete the game + profiles.

Comment

"And they lived happely ever after"

The End

Comment

Working...
          X