ME crashing servers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME crashing servers...

Ok, I've read through just about every one of these posts, and I only find things that circle around what problem I'm getting. When I try to join servers, 95% of the time I not only lose connection from the server, but I crash the server in which I was trying to join. It only crashes for about 30 seconds to a minute before the server is automatically back up, but it knocks everyone out and I don't have the slightest clue how to fix this. I've made sure my punkbuster is updated, I've tried that pressing ESC technique, and just about everything I could find, yet nothing works. Out of all the problems, I would say this is severe, since I have the capability of knocking out anybody's server just by trying to connect to it. Also, for Armored Fury, I haven't been able to get into the map "Operation Harvest" ever do to this error...as for the other ones, I've managed to get in a few times. Please, somebody help me ASAP. Thanks for anybody's help!

Re: ME crashing servers...

Have you tried re-installing and using the full patch?

Comment

I read about that in one of the server forums. They had found that if you redownload the full 1.3 patch without using the EAD, it had fixed the users problems. Apparently, there were some messed up patches released at first in the EAD, but there has not been any confirmation on that yet.

I would try the EA FTP link.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar_Man
        I read about that in one of the server forums. They had found that if you redownload the full 1.3 patch without using the EAD, it had fixed the users problems. Apparently, there were some messed up patches released at first in the EAD, but there has not been any confirmation on that yet.

I would try the EA FTP link.

GL

Alright, I will give this a try. Thanks. BTW, do I need to uninstall to patch it with this one?

Comment

you dont have to uninstall

but reinstalling the patch will probably not help

EA have already said plain out the patch causes a lot of problems...

Comment

...Hmmm....well, it's very aggrivating indeed. I can't access any server at this point. They REALLY need to fix this soon. This patch was a total blowout, and I'm not looking forward to 2142, seeing as how EA can't ger it right the first 100 times.

Comment

actually if you got it from EAD try it on a site i got mine from EAD and it works but i get more bugs than usual so its worth a try if you cant play, if this doent work i guess you have to wait for 1.31 which should be out soon

Comment

Working...
              X