Team Kill Mistakes! Why do......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Kill Mistakes! Why do......

Why do I see a player with red name tag and the other teams coutfit on running at me and I blast him and I get a teamkill and he punishes me? I dont get it, hes not on my team but when I kill him i get punshied! Ever happen to you guys? and how can i make it stop happeneing?

Re: Team Kill Mistakes! Why do......

Its a bug and there is nothing you can do except, look at what uniform he is wearing first

Comment

Its happened to me , i have been on both ends of that bug, went onto one server and got tk'ed about 6 times, all my team mates saw me as the enemy, and another time tk'ed lots of ppl on my team cos they showed up as red, if you quit the game and go back in , it should sort it.

Comment

If it's the name-tag bug, I don't think the TK, nor the punish count against you in the end, AFAIK... correct me if I'm wrong please.

Search List
        Master Bug List
        Some jibber-jabber
        No idea if there's useful information in these threads. I just searched and posted the links.

Comment

Uniform 1st,nametag 2nd.Priorities young padiwan.

Comment

I was at a server yesterday and there were no tags at all. I had to focus on the uniform, and you cant tell a vehicle if its an enemy

Comment

THis problem has existed since day 1, nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Working...
              X