Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Kicks and Bans do you have, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Many Kicks and Bans do you have, and why?

I've got 22 kicks and 1 ban.

Mostly for high ping as well. But some of the admins have got the hump because i have killed them 3 times in a row or i have stolen a tank from them. The most stupid one of late was. i was playing on a server and the admin said on there no handgrenades vechiles ect and i got killed 7 times by the admin using a grenade, So i got the hump as anyone would so i decide to throw a grenade my self and it happened to kill the admin guy and the next thing i knew i was kicked and ban from his server. My thoughts on this are if the ADMIN is going to make up rules then he should STICK to them not make them up as u go along. What a P@@s take. never mind i guess there are some poeple out there that will do things like this

Comment

get kicked for highping, get kicked for saying suck multiple times and not noticing the warning message. kicked for "stealing" vehicules(I WAS THERE FIRST!!!) 1 ban for tik. in my defense, it was against 1 dude who was ramming his own teamates on the carrier, and i got p i ssed , so i tk him everytime he spawned, so moongamers oman banned me. it was great server. wonder if i could reason with the admin and get him to unban me...

Comment

38 kicks and 3 bans. I rarely get kicked for doing stuff wrong, but mostly for high ping and making room for admins. One time I was "bunny hopping" (wasn't really, just owned the admin too many times) and got banned. The other two times I don't remember.

Comment

Well I like being interactive with my game at all times. So when I need to get out of a game, I dont alt f4, I tk myself out.

Comment

I have 0 for 0~ everyone likes me :3 >.>

Comment

Re: How Many Kicks n Bans u have, n Y?

Originally posted by BigTex_4U
              Here is why you were kicked:

In-game quote from you, from BF2CC:

12:Oc7ock -> f*ck u shadow u biased mispercieving piece of sh*t and ur f*cking LAGGY ASS F*CKIN SERVER B*TCH

Maybe instead of speaking these O so mature words you could have explained why you TK'd someone.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH that is the funniest FCKING SH8T I H8VE E*VER READ LE FCKING MAO!

Comment

I doubt it, but is there any way of finding out specifically what server (preferrably a name, not just an IP) banned you? Or put another way, does EA track which servers a person is banned from, or does it just maintain a simple count and that's all?

For as long as I can remember, I've always had one ban on my record, but I've never known where it came from. I've always been curious about it.

Comment

2 were for PB Problems (fixed by updating) and the other when i upset the people in the Christan Gamers Online server for saying "damn" after falling off a building

Comment

6-7 kicks (losing key packets, ping, and some authenticity of PB glitches), 1 temporary ban from forced TKs

Comment

40 kicks. Last two for cartillery on some clan member's chopper.

I don't swear creatively enough at admins to get banned. But I'm working on that.

Comment

I have as many kicks as there are now replies.

Comment

Kicked one time for high ping. No bans. I'm a good boy.

Comment

Plenty. Douchebags.

Comment

Re: How Many Kicks n Bans u have, n Y?

Originally posted by spitsfreeman

thats hot

Comment

I've been kicked n Baned more times than I can count!
                                I only play ranked servers, where EA states that thier "Rules of engagement" apply. Well everyone who runs a server should give that a read!
                                Today I was kicked for capping flags {isn't that the idea of the game?}
                                Yesterday it was "Using unauthorized weapons"
                                O yeah there was the one for not following rules? WTF, Aparently you can make whatever rules you like on a "ranked" server screw EA...Why r there unranked servers then?
                                Then there's my all time favorite "Excessive team killing" thats the generic kick when admin just doesn't like you!
                                Hey Im no angle, I've team killed my share its not my stye of play. wars hell! somtimes you gotta do what u gotta do!
                                There was a guy who said it best in a thread the other day, in his name was "tard" - right on bro im a tard to! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X