Funny moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny moment

So I was on Mashtuur City and captured one of the top flags, came down and there was a tank there with the usual person in it, he was the enemy and was sitting outside the area and spraying anyone who spawned, so when he got hit by a AT rocket he would reverse back a few meters and get out and repair, so instead of me covering his tank with C4, I hid at the side behind the tree, and he reversed back again after being hit by the AT rocket, so he got out and I dive'd in his tank drove forward spun the turret round and sprayed him . Good thing is, is that its a legit tactic, and it preserves a tank that can be used for many kills , and it did. First time I've done that, some of you have probly done it but just letting out a tale (You notice you get alot more attention if you post in this section of the forum?)

Re: Funny moment

Sometimes when randomly I see a guy repairing, I'll try to kill him, get his kit, finish repairing and use the tank.

But I never thought about planning this... Great idea... It's a bit dangerous if he can see you (UAV), but it's sure fun

Comment

Ah yes, always an extra insulting way to be killed, lol..

Comment

Always. This is why I die with my tank, I'm not gonna let you get it! I love stealing from other though.

Comment

Working...
        X