Clear All

Re: i have officially been kicked for the best reason

LINE???

"London Islamic Network for the Environment"

Guess the dude wasn't very ECO friendly

Comment

Lol, that is funny

Wonder if the guy setting up the swear filter was new to the con files, as (at least that I know of) the server messages have a bar to indicate a break, the "|" symbol.

Not sure if that's the same for the swear filter, not having set one up, but I can almost picture him asking a buddy "hey how to I add a new line for more words?", buddy: "add a LINE"

Scort

Comment

LOL, At least you got a reason!

Out of my 35 kicks I can’t remember the admin giving any reason apart from the usual Team Killing when I know I haven’t even fired a shot.

Comment

i will never talk again! i have been kicked for the most idiot reasons

Comment

LOL thats kinda sad but once before i got kicked because I took the enemies tank. He said give us back our equipment or I'll kick you. I went back to their spawn where the tank is normally at and he was waiting for me. So I decided to be a smart a** and blew him to smitherines.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter1590
              LOL thats kinda sad but once before i got kicked because I took the enemies tank. He said give us back our equipment or I'll kick you. I went back to their spawn where the tank is normally at and he was waiting for me. So I decided to be a smart a** and blew him to smitherines.
              I hate ****head admins like that.

you can report him for admin abuse

Comment

Lame Idiot Newb Establishment

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
                  LOL, At least you got a reason!

Out of my 35 kicks I can’t remember the admin giving any reason apart from the usual Team Killing when I know I haven’t even fired a shot.
                  Teamkilling is the default kick message.

Comment

Originally posted by =50K=Skuzgib
                    Teamkilling is the default kick message.

Yeah i know that, but it would be nice to get a reason for the kick.

Comment

Was on therecieving end of a dude raping away at the carrier on Wake (When his buddy wasn't shelling it).

When an admin finally bothered to tell him to stop or he'll get kicked he answered "why are you gonna kick me?"

I replied "coz your a baserapingmotherf*kerofachildmolestingku*t."

Guess who got kicked 1st

Comment

Originally posted by juceekiller
                        I got kicked for name violation before.

Its not like you can change your name after making your account!!

Hhahh so did I! A really long time ago. I mean c'mon my name is Chodda ;D It was of course just a lame excuse to get me out of the server though.

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                        I hate ****head admins like that.

you can report him for admin abuse
                        Oh and just last night I was flying in KoK 24/7 Wake and an admin was flying solo. I asked for a pickup and he said "full.' I was like "bs." He then was like "solo" or something. So then he died and me and my freind got in the chopper before him and he c4'd us. He was like "MINE" or some shi. We spawned back and I tk'd him. He spawned back and my friend tk'd him. Then he spawned back again and he was running around. So I knifed him, my friend revived him and I knifed him again =) He then banned me. That guy was a pos and disserved every minute of it. And NO I wasn't point farming. I have the screenshots too prove everything too. The server had Battlerecorder too but of course it doesn't work. But, I give up on posting the screenshots and trying to get the admin in trouble because nobody ever does anything, it would be a complete waste of my time. As I've wasted enough trying to do it before.
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Shut the Line UP

Comment

Working...
                          X