Runway Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runway Mayhem

I am sick of the Idiots that stand under jets on takeoff...and also the ones who drive into jets on takeoff, i am a good pilot and i normal land for repairs and when i do this i normaly get anti-tanked or a car drives into me, and i get the punish.
    Here is something that recently happened ..a guy saw me on takeoff and while i was halfway down the runway at wake he veers onto the runway and we both explode, and he punishes me, and then claimed " It's your fault because cars have the right of way over jets" i was livid and was like WTF? when was this law published? LMAO i know that airport cars are alowed on tarmac but there is no right of way cr@p!
    i think TK on the runway should not count and if EA don't bring this into the next patch the community should probably E-mail them about this problem that has had many of us kicked from servers.:evil:

Re: Runway Mayhem

Landing for repairs, while respectable, is not the smart or effective way to play the game.

It's hard enough to actually get an aircraft off the ground in one piece during initial take-off with all the TKers bearing down on you; so landing just to repair and/or re-arm is asking to get robbed.

I agree with you tho, the TK system is flawed.

Comment

i agree, but tking jets should be punished harder.. maybe a -4 score or something.. a jeep/tank has nothing to do driving on a runway.. But that ppl are standing under the jet under takeoff is probably that they dont know its only a one seat jet i guess, or they are doing it on purpose of course

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-fighter
        I am sick of the Idiots that stand under jets on takeoff...and also the ones who drive into jets on takeoff, i am a good pilot and i normal land for repairs and when i do this i normaly get anti-tanked or a car drives into me, and i get the punish.
        Here is something that recently happened ..a guy saw me on takeoff and while i was halfway down the runway at wake he veers onto the runway and we both explode, and he punishes me, and then claimed " It's your fault because cars have the right of way over jets" i was livid and was like WTF? when was this law published? LMAO i know that airport cars are alowed on tarmac but there is no right of way cr@p!
        i think TK on the runway should not count and if EA don't bring this into the next patch the community should probably E-mail them about this problem that has had many of us kicked from servers.:evil:
        Honestly, what do you expect from ranked servers. :laugh:

Comment

I think what he means is that a jeep shouldn't be on the friggin runway. The jet has nothing to do, and no where to go should that happen. That guy shouldn't have punished for that kill.
          I agree with zone36, don't land to repair/resupply. You can do it by flying over the runway. Keep that thing in the air as long as possible.

Comment

Had that also before, i was just arbourne and a 'friendly' Eryx in my plane's @ss...

Comment

Aaah I had the same problem today we captured the China Airfield and I my score in F35-B was 32-1 I was happy that I shot so much planes and ground kills.. Ok so I was heavily damaged and landed (Don't do that much.. Know it's dangerous and stupid..) I repaired succesfulle ok job done I thought..

But to my dissapointment some guy standed in front.. I said get outta the way fella.. He said "Roger that" I full throttled but the guy jumped right in front of my plane.. :| KoMeT*[NL] Teamkills [WS]Dog-something..

I think the TK system is right.. Not my fault but such players always will exist there isn't much to do against them.. Every game has players that annoy you.. like Blocking etc..

Comment

I'd find better servers that boot tards like that.

Comment

I have been on a fair number of unranked servers, and I haven't noticed that they are shining examples of fair play! I found them typically worse since players can do whatever they want without messing up their stats.

Originally posted by RocketPunch
                  Honestly, what do you expect from ranked servers. :laugh:

Comment

Ahhhhhh...

I love the smell of smacktards in the morning. TK'ing for jets just because you think you somehow 'deserve' it is capital 'G" gay.

However...there are exceptions.

Case in point:

I'm by myself patiently waiting in a hangar for a jet to respawn when all of a sudden a buggy comes barreling down the runway at mach 2.

The player jumps out, spams the e button and grabs the jet that I was waiting for.

You can bet your ass that I'm going to be standing in front of that jet until he gets out. I'll message them telling them to wait their turns...but it usually doesn't do anything.

One sunny side TK coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiMan
                      I have been on a fair number of unranked servers, and I haven't noticed that they are shining examples of fair play! I found them typically worse since players can do whatever they want without messing up their stats.
                      Try this one, thats is if you are into teamwork and fairplay -> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71490

Comment

If you are into flying jets on Wake Island, I suggest the server "Wake Wake Axxium". They kick after 3 TK punishes, but ANY forced TK is automatic kick and possibly ban. Just keep that caps lock key handy when you are taking off, and an admin will hear you and boot them all...Very good server.

Comment

I played on this server it was Wake 24/7, the admin was really cool, he played and I was in the buggy and one guy stood ontop of it so I typed ''admin someones on my buggy if I get a tk then it isn't my fault'' so the admin said ''if you get a tk I'll ban him'' and so it happened and bye bye. Same with the jets, anyone stand infront of your jet and you tk them, they get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo-82(NOR)
                            But that ppl are standing under the jet under takeoff is probably that they dont know its only a one seat jet i guess, or they are doing it on purpose of course
                            They know its a one seater. They are griefing the piolet that got the jet because they didn't get it. Take a look at all the M95 guys and tell if that is an accident too.

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                            I played on this server it was Wake 24/7, the admin was really cool, he played and I was in the buggy and one guy stood ontop of it so I typed ''admin someones on my buggy if I get a tk then it isn't my fault'' so the admin said ''if you get a tk I'll ban him'' and so it happened and bye bye. Same with the jets, anyone stand infront of your jet and you tk them, they get banned.
                            Could you give me the ip for that server? I think I would like to try it out.

Comment

most of the time when i'm taking off i have a score of -8 or somting... :S
                              i got kicked once because of this Bl_l-l****

Comment

Working...
                              X