Quick question about BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about BF2142

Since I dont have a DVD player on my PC (yes, I know) I was wondering if anyone knew if this game was going to be released on a DVD? Can anyone confirm this? If so, I think I might have to do some shopping. Also, a question about QW, is this game going to have a ranking sytem of some sort? If not, this is why I think 2142 is going to be better:
    1) Ranking
    2) .....yeah thats all I can think of.

Re: Quick question about BF2142

DVD, yes but it might not be released on DVD at first. the BF2 DVD version was released a little bit after the regular release, so who knows. They may do both at the same time, or wait to release the DVD.

as for QW, it will have a scoring system, so people can keep track of your stats, but not a ranking system like BF2.

Comment

Re: Quick question about BF2142

ET:QW will most likely be released as a CD and DVD version since most of us Europeans are technologically advanced and Americans are still stuck in the CD era

sackynut is correct and wrong about the ET:QW ranking system, there will be two separate systems one is a ranking system within each campaign, you will rank up and will have your rank reset at the end of each campaign. ET:QW will also have a permanent stats recording system although there isn't to much information on what exactly it will record it will record various stats.

Comment

Working...
      X